Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tower of helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
you know tower of helephant has given me waterworks gear the robe and the hat and i got a uber rare ninja pic on first boss can you believe that that only with another wizard but the amulets are really not nice some if you use them dont work at all but i wish anyone who wants good fortune good luck

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
xX Phoenix Xx on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
is the tower of helephant hard plz reply
Yes, Tower of the Helephant is hard. I died twice and it's important to configure your deck properly. Of course I was with a Promethean who just yelled at the rest of us the whole time and ditched us at the final boss. It takes time and make sure you have enough time to finish it because it's a pain having to redo it. I think the waterworks is so much easier than the Tower of the Helephant but that's my point of view, too.

~ Katherine Winterpetal - lvl 67 life wiz

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Died 20 times. Had to leave the house 50 times, and then victory was mine.
Such a stupid dungeon for so little reward.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
i know right it is hard but try to buy hechmen for the really hard battle hope this will help lvl 59 wizard

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
took me alot of time to find people to help me with iti had to have a lvl 90 and a lvl 60 somthing and im a lvl 66 and i died twice at the final boss this is vary hard and would not attempt to try it solo with out a ton of crowns

Survivor
May 13, 2013
this is one I am in need of help with
I am 74 storm
Cameron ghosthorn

let me know if anyone would like to set up a day

thanks

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
xX Phoenix Xx on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
is the tower of helephant hard plz reply
hard? try impossible. once I went into the tower of the helephant. when I realized how hard it was I bought 3 level 90 henchmen (don't judge) and guess what... I still lost!

Survivor
May 12, 2010
Im a lvl 71 wizard and i had to do it 3 times before i won, but its worth it. You can get a mastery amulet! I want to get mastery but that would take awhile. So keep trying! It will be worth it!