Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have some ideas for some lvl 98 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
storm a giant squid all enemies plus damage over time the squid hits everyone with tentacles

fire forest fire falling trees on fire hit all enemies plus the wild fire spell is cast

ice avalanche damage to all enemies and legion shield to allies

balance lord of time a old man appears and you see a clock turning backwards and he gets young and strong and he hits one enemy giving you a balance blade

life mother nature hits all and heals all allies

death hades (greek god of the under world) hits one enemy giving half damage back as health and puts plague on all enemies

and finally myth Atlas (greek titan god who holds up the world) he takes the earth off his shoulders and throws it at all enemies destroying all blades of opponents ty for reading

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
the next world should be ancient rome or greece theme were players fight their ways through the arenas eventually fighting all of the minor greek gods in battle as a dark force has turned them all against you and by fighting them you convert them back to good. the final bosses should be the three main gods poseidon zeus and hades. but before you defeat them you have to do quests giving you the best gear in the game looking like spartan armor each school will do high exp quests and in the end of each one receive a new hat robe or boots the for them should be something like the ww gear but better as it is getting a little out of date for us. also i would like opinions on KI stopping the game at lvl 100 or 101 i dont think should or will they would loose too many palyers after everyone beats it also. put in another character slot so i can have one for each school! ty

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
dracko87 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
storm a giant squid all enemies plus damage over time the squid hits everyone with tentacles

fire forest fire falling trees on fire hit all enemies plus the wild fire spell is cast

balance lord of time a old man appears and you see a clock turning backwards and he gets young and strong and he hits one enemy giving you a balance blade

death hades (greek god of the under world) hits one enemy giving half damage back as health and puts plague on all enemies

and finally myth Atlas (greek titan god who holds up the world) he takes the earth off his shoulders and throws it at all enemies destroying all blades of opponents ty for reading
That is all a great idea

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
the next world should be ancient rome or greece theme were players fight their ways through the arenas eventually fighting all of the minor greek gods in battle as a dark force has turned them all against you and by fighting them you convert them back to good. the final bosses should be the three main gods poseidon zeus and hades. but before you defeat them you have to do quests giving you the best gear in the game looking like spartan armor each school will do high exp quests and in the end of each one receive a new hat robe or boots the for them should be something like the ww gear but better as it is getting a little out of date for us. also i would like opinions on KI stopping the game at lvl 100 or 101 i dont think should or will they would loose too many palyers after everyone beats it also. put in another character slot so i can have one for each school! ty
If its the world after azteca, shouldn't the last boss be Morganthe? Could be like, after you beat zeus(storm) he would unlock the final dungeon for you, leading to morganthe, for the final battle of the morganthe arc . And i like the idea of another character slot, most people would want one .

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
spookymh38 on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
If its the world after azteca, shouldn't the last boss be Morganthe? Could be like, after you beat zeus(storm) he would unlock the final dungeon for you, leading to morganthe, for the final battle of the morganthe arc . And i like the idea of another character slot, most people would want one .
i like that idea better thx lol lets just hope it happens?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010

maybe fire should be Hephaestus ( Greek god of fire ) because if a new world would be Greek and Roman then shouldn't the spells be of Greek and Roman Gods and Titans?

Defender
May 13, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I have some ideas too.

Death-Toxins-Rank 8
870 death damage over 3 rounds to target and -40% to all enemies.

Life-Reversal-Rank 6
Remove 1 over time effect and 1320 over 3 rounds and absorb

Fire-Solar Blast-Rank 6
545 fire damage plus -45% accuracy to all enemies

Balance- Barrage-Rank 4
+40% damage to next attack to all allies plus -30% damage to next attack to all enemies

Ice- Polar Bear- Rank 6
30 + 750 ice damage over 3 rounds and stun for 1 round to target

Myth- Magician-Rank 3
Move all traps from allies to target

Storm- Typhoon- Rank 4
+40% damage to all storm spells

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Blaze Nightblade on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
maybe fire should be Hephaestus ( Greek god of fire ) because if a new world would be Greek and Roman then shouldn't the spells be of Greek and Roman Gods and Titans?
yes i was thinking that to lol but i idk even know lol i know who he is and all but idk maybe i just couldnt think exactly what he would be like but i agree that is better