Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Much Disconnecting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
UGH. THIS IS SO ENOUGH.

I'm tired of this.
I keep getting disconnected out of nowhere.

I was in this match with my friend. (2v2)

So the teams were like,

Me - Level 31 Ice Knight (680)
Friend - Level 33 Myth Warlord (904)

Opponents

A Life Captain
A Storm Veteran

We killed the Life guy.
The storm guy almost dead.
Then he storm guy casted a successful wild bolt, thanks to my resist it only did 600.
Then?
Then?
I got disconnected.
You know what. It's that 'connection lost' thing. And this isn't the first time _today_.
It happens every once in a while.

Well, I got disconnected. I opened the Wizard101 log in window, logged in, hoping to find myself in the arena still.

Okay?

I logged back on.
Wow, really nice. I was outside at the Arena. (Where I last left off.)
Okay, I didn't lose anything. I went back to the arena.
My friend won, she killed that storm.
She got 22 points, I got nothing.
I could have went Captain if I never got disconnected.
I'm getting stressed at this disconnecting bug. Not like I can blame support, but please do something about it.
Ranking up is tough, I just lost my 22 points I could have got.

Btw, puppeting is became a serious problem in PvP.

Levels 5 and 90s getting paired with levels 20 - 40.

How, is that fair? And we loss over 20 points because of their strongly overpowered spells.
Do something, please.
I will honestly quit the game if this continues to happen, I mean, it's not really a rage quit, but seeing the messages over and over again and logging back in finding something not expected is quite annoying.

Thanks for your time.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Abbigail623 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
UGH. THIS IS SO ENOUGH.

I'm tired of this.
I keep getting disconnected out of nowhere.

I was in this match with my friend. (2v2)

So the teams were like,

Me - Level 31 Ice Knight (680)
Friend - Level 33 Myth Warlord (904)

Opponents

A Life Captain
A Storm Veteran

We killed the Life guy.
The storm guy almost dead.
Then he storm guy casted a successful wild bolt, thanks to my resist it only did 600.
Then?
Then?
I got disconnected.
You know what. It's that 'connection lost' thing. And this isn't the first time _today_.
It happens every once in a while.

Well, I got disconnected. I opened the Wizard101 log in window, logged in, hoping to find myself in the arena still.

Okay?

I logged back on.
Wow, really nice. I was outside at the Arena. (Where I last left off.)
Okay, I didn't lose anything. I went back to the arena.
My friend won, she killed that storm.
She got 22 points, I got nothing.
I could have went Captain if I never got disconnected.
I'm getting stressed at this disconnecting bug. Not like I can blame support, but please do something about it.
Ranking up is tough, I just lost my 22 points I could have got.

Btw, puppeting is became a serious problem in PvP.

Levels 5 and 90s getting paired with levels 20 - 40.

How, is that fair? And we loss over 20 points because of their strongly overpowered spells.
Do something, please.
I will honestly quit the game if this continues to happen, I mean, it's not really a rage quit, but seeing the messages over and over again and logging back in finding something not expected is quite annoying.

Thanks for your time.
This is a computer problem since no one else seems to be having this issue (I played for hours yesterday and today without one issue). Please send a report to support; they can try to help you.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
This is a computer problem since no one else seems to be having this issue (I played for hours yesterday and today without one issue). Please send a report to support; they can try to help you.
Thanks for taking your time and reading.

Yet, I'm pretty sure it isn't anything that has to do with my computer.
It hasn't done this, in the past.

Like, I mean, the first time it started happening was like, 5 to 6 months ago. And between now and then, it hasn't started happening until a few days ago. (When I posted.)
It does that every once in a while.

By the way, my friend, John, has also been disconnected while playing, I disconnect first, and after I come back, he starts disconnection. At first we thought the game was crashing on us, wasn't sure.

Support?
I'm sure this has already been reported, perhaps because my friends said they'll report it. (Since I keep leaving them during a Ranked PvP match and they're losing their precious points because of it.)

Well anyway, thanks.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Abbigail623 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for taking your time and reading.

Yet, I'm pretty sure it isn't anything that has to do with my computer.
It hasn't done this, in the past.

Like, I mean, the first time it started happening was like, 5 to 6 months ago. And between now and then, it hasn't started happening until a few days ago. (When I posted.)
It does that every once in a while.

By the way, my friend, John, has also been disconnected while playing, I disconnect first, and after I come back, he starts disconnection. At first we thought the game was crashing on us, wasn't sure.

Support?
I'm sure this has already been reported, perhaps because my friends said they'll report it. (Since I keep leaving them during a Ranked PvP match and they're losing their precious points because of it.)

Well anyway, thanks.
The more people who report an issue like this, the better. Send a report to support so they are aware of this issue. It could be the server (realm) you were on too.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I had this same problem.

Then I got a new fast computer, same wifi and everything! I do not think you will be able to get a new computer. All I can say is, make sure your with friends. Good luck! ~Taylor swift level 48 ice~