Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zone before mirror lake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
i am a level 71 fire wizard and i think i am almost done with stone town but my friend said there is another zone before mirror lake and i want to know what it is before i start it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
twoninites on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
i am a level 71 fire wizard and i think i am almost done with stone town but my friend said there is another zone before mirror lake and i want to know what it is before i start it
You have quite a bit to go, once in Drum Jungle you are in the second to last area which is Elephant Graveyard.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
yes, and speaking of stone town, im not on him yet, but i've heard horrible things about this boss named belloq. i've heard he uses ra on you every round if you dont attack him. is this true? and if it is, can somone help me with him? my friends somtime dont like to help me and anyways i ask to much.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
eeee303 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
yes, and speaking of stone town, im not on him yet, but i've heard horrible things about this boss named belloq. i've heard he uses ra on you every round if you dont attack him. is this true? and if it is, can somone help me with him? my friends somtime dont like to help me and anyways i ask to much.
You are correct about that boss - he must be hit with something every round. You can have help port in or go in with you for this fight if they have or had the quest also.

It is easier with help because one can hit every round while other gears up for bigger hits. In this fight we try to take the boss out before the minion.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
That is true but he only does that when you meet him in Azteca. I forgot if he cheats in Zafaria.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
MustachCashDash on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
That is true but he only does that when you meet him in Azteca. I forgot if he cheats in Zafaria.
Ive learned more about him, so now i know that he does only cheat in zafaria, but has about +10000 health in azteca. i right now hope i am really far from him, because i am collecting headresses from the most annoying fire type enemy, musuth berserkers.

Ryan Death- Level 71 Fire
and 5 more wizards

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
This is very true. And the zones you do are stone town, water front, black palace dungeon, drum jungle, elephant graveyard then mirror lake.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
it is true but he is too hard. your going to need like 1 or 2 level 90s helping you cause the ra does like 1200 damage each time then he gets an extra turn