Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Wizards, your thoughts please

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Fellow storm Wizards,
A decision has been made not to award the opportunity to train a level 84 Star School spell to storm School. Every school in the game has been given the choice of choosing a aura spell at level 84. Only Life School has received the healing aura. As an experienced storm Wizard, I am supremely skilled at damaging already. damaging effectively, for me and likely for my fellow storm Wizards, is not an issue we advanced wizards face. We need and deserve the choice to increase our healing capabilities if that is our wish.

Azteca is difficult in the extreme. We need heal power to fight back just as much as life schools do.

If you support this, I invite you to leave a reply. Perhaps with enough voices, we can be heard.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
fireproof1111 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
Fellow storm Wizards,
A decision has been made not to award the opportunity to train a level 84 Star School spell to storm School. Every school in the game has been given the choice of choosing a aura spell at level 84. Only Life School has received the healing aura. As an experienced storm Wizard, I am supremely skilled at damaging already. damaging effectively, for me and likely for my fellow storm Wizards, is not an issue we advanced wizards face. We need and deserve the choice to increase our healing capabilities if that is our wish.

Azteca is difficult in the extreme. We need heal power to fight back just as much as life schools do.

If you support this, I invite you to leave a reply. Perhaps with enough voices, we can be heard.
You copied and pasted the message from shiponland, only changing words like 'life' to 'storm' as well as changing the words around to fit the context (which you didn't do well in one of the sentences, no offense).

"We need and deserve the choice to increase our healing capabilities. ... We need heal power to fight back just as much as life schools do."
Life wizards specialize in healing, you do not.
Also, you already have a level 84 aura which increases your damage. Storm wizards make the battle short by dealing much damage within a round or two. Life wizards have longer battles because they deal less damage than a storm wizard.

"Damaging effectively, for me and likely for my fellow storm Wizards, is not an issue we advanced wizards face."
That is your specialty, you do not need bonus heals unless you are not using one of your pros effectively.

Sorry, but I think you're asking for too much from KingsIsle.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
I think that he was being sarcastic O.o

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Seriously fire. This is quite amusing but really un needed unless you are serious.

But then again i guess its just as silly.