Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When can I go to The Krokosphinx Island??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
I am on level 19 and I want to know when I can go to the Krokosphinx! I love Krokotopia! I also want to know what quest I need to finish to get the quest for Marely Bone!?

Thanks
Scarlet Duskgem
Level 19
Storm Wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blindeyeswarriors on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
I am on level 19 and I want to know when I can go to the Krokosphinx! I love Krokotopia! I also want to know what quest I need to finish to get the quest for Marely Bone!?

Thanks
Scarlet Duskgem
Level 19
Storm Wizard
Your level doesn't matter. You have to complete all main story line quests in the Pyramid before going to the Krokosphinx, then on the the Tomb of Storms. After you complete the main story line quests there, you will gain access to Marleybone. But Marleybone is a ways off. Just keep questing and have fun!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Blindeyeswarriors on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:

Thanks
Scarlet Duskgem
Level 19
Storm Wizard
If you continue to follow the storyline with your quests, you will be sent to the Krokosphinx.

First you must complete the main storyline quests in The Pyramid of The Sun. This link shows the three main locations in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

When you finish the last location (The Tomb of Storms), you will be sent to Marleybone.

On that fansite, you can do a "search" for quests and other information about Krokotopia too. Hope this helped.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Hey There!
I want to know How And When I Can Get To The Krokosphix Island
Okay I've Got To Tell You I'm Only Level 11 So I Haven't Been To Krokotopia
I Want To Know For The Future Though
So It Would Be Nice

Thanks
Alexis Rainbow Rider
Level 11
Bye And Thanks For The Help

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
also the palce of fire

from
alexandra rain walker
adept ice 29

Survivor
May 30, 2011
AluraMist2 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
If you continue to follow the storyline with your quests, you will be sent to the Krokosphinx.

First you must complete the main storyline quests in The Pyramid of The Sun. This link shows the three main locations in Krokotopia:

When you finish the last location (The Tomb of Storms), you will be sent to Marleybone.

On that fansite, you can do a "search" for quests and other information about Krokotopia too. Hope this helped.
Ok. Thank you very much.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
AluraMist2 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:

The problem is I have seemed to have lost the main storyline quests. I am seriously confused.

Scarlet Duskgem
Level 19
Storm Wizard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Blindeyeswarriors on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
The problem is I have seemed to have lost the main storyline quests. I am seriously confused.

Scarlet Duskgem
Level 19
Storm Wizard
I know that keeping track of the "main" storyline quest can be very confusing. We have been asking KI to mark the quests somehow (maybe color-code them in the Quest Log File), so that we know which one is a main quest, and which one is a side quest.

I have learned that if I am "sent to talk to someone", and they give me a quest, that is usually the main storyline.

Along the way, if I see the "yellow exclamation mark" over someone, and I was not directly sent to talk to them, that is usually a side quest that I pick up.

If my cursor switches to this new side quest (which it is not supposed to do), I make sure to go right back into my Quest Log File and select the "main" quest that I was working on. But, I agree with you, it does get very confusing.

The only thing that I can suggest for you right now is to take one area at a time and make sure that you have finished all of the quests in that area. You can see the "name of the area" by looking at the quest in your log file. For example, look at this map again:

Start with the first area -- in the Pyramid of The Sun -- you need to finish Royal Hall, The Chamber of Fire, The Palace of Fire, and The Throne Room of Fire.

Pick one area. Finish all of the quests for it. Move on to the next area.

It may take time, but I don't know what else to suggest. Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Thank you.

Scarlet Duskgem
Level 20
Storm Wizard

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Does anyone know the usual order of the places in the Spiral??

Scarlet Duskgem and Amber
Levels 20 and 12
Storm Wizard and Life Wizard