Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant get the reward i deserved

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
I accepted the 'Craft Services' quest from Felicia Worthington, which made me broke due to the sheer number of ingredients i had to buy in the Bazaar,then when I finished crafting the 'Stingers of the Scorpion' and the 'Constellation Jewel' ,I went back to talk to her but over her head was the silver question mark that meant that I hadn't finished the quest!I'm broke now and can only dream of that Initiate Crafter badge that I'm missing out on!
Is there a solution for the problem?

Administrator
She asked you to do more than craft those items, you were instructed to bring them back to her too.

If you do not have those items in your backpack when you return to speak to her, she will not recognize that you have crafted them. To prove you crafted them, you must have them with you when you speak to her again.

If you have them equipped, or in your bank or shared bank, she will not recognize that you completed the task to craft them.
If you have sold, deleted or fed the items to your pet, she will not recognize that you completed the task to craft them.

Make sure you have the items with you when you return to her next time. This will also be the case for all crafting quests going forward, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
doofus61 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
I accepted the 'Craft Services' quest from Felicia Worthington, which made me broke due to the sheer number of ingredients i had to buy in the Bazaar,then when I finished crafting the 'Stingers of the Scorpion' and the 'Constellation Jewel' ,I went back to talk to her but over her head was the silver question mark that meant that I hadn't finished the quest!I'm broke now and can only dream of that Initiate Crafter badge that I'm missing out on!
Is there a solution for the problem?
Crafting should not cause undo amounts of gold young wizard. Granted you must pay for the recipe and some of the ingredients which are sold by the vendor standing next to the quest giver but all the other items you should find a long your travels in that world - sometimes even in previous worlds. Buying gems and glass vials from the vendor is cheaper then trying to get them from the Bazaar which would have few of these items so the price would be more there.

When I take these quests I work on them the entire time I am in that world and complete them prior to leaving to the next world.

They are now marked with a crafted sign to show they were a crafted item in your back pack - I don't want to say how many times I have accidentally sold my crafted item, lol, but I will tell you I ran back the the Bazaar re-bought it back and it counted toward the crafting quest luckily.

When you get to Celestia the quest giver on the Floating Land gives you the recipe but the ingredients do get harder to get and transmute may be needed.