Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More silver on a Kifreegames Map

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Id like to just say that the map Lake nimue needs more silver to start with. I cannot fend off those mini ice colossus no matter how man times I try with just 45 silver. You must Buy the map pack with crowns but Its VERY hard... Who else thinks That map is just too Darn difficult

Defender
May 13, 2009
A guide of how to complete the map might help you.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
EMC99 on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
A guide of how to complete the map might help you.
A guide would really help. Where can I go for a guide for this map? I Have tried everything in the map. Even Astral guardians which are 399 crowns each.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Maycast on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
Id like to just say that the map Lake nimue needs more silver to start with. I cannot fend off those mini ice colossus no matter how man times I try with just 45 silver. You must Buy the map pack with crowns but Its VERY hard... Who else thinks That map is just too Darn difficult
1. This map cannot be completed with a life pet. As the game currently stands, it is next to impossible, and unrealistic luck would be needed.

2. Fire and balance pets at epic or mega level will do quite well here, however.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Lucas Rain on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
1. This map cannot be completed with a life pet. As the game currently stands, it is next to impossible, and unrealistic luck would be needed.

2. Fire and balance pets at epic or mega level will do quite well here, however.
I did what you suggested and Indeed a Balance pet worked. I have an epic judgement pet and that did the trick. I was just too wrapped up in using my Mega defender pig to win on the maps, Did so well up to this point too.

Thank you community!