Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frustrated

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
i beat celestia and i am level 58 and i know i am supposed to be lvl 60 or higher to go to zafaria but there is like no way i could gain 2 lvls i completed like all the side quest.

Can anyone tell me a way to level so i can get to zafaria

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
FieryManny on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
i beat celestia and i am level 58 and i know i am supposed to be lvl 60 or higher to go to zafaria but there is like no way i could gain 2 lvls i completed like all the side quest.

Did you do any of the side worlds, like Wysteria and Crab Alley?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Have you visited Wintertusk - there are many levels to be had there.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
i finished wysteria and crab alley and havent gotten to wintertusk yet

Administrator
You are still only level 58.
You have a lot of unfinished quests, and quests you never took in the first place. I suggest you complete the tasks you currently have in your quest journal, and look through the worlds for quests you did not pick up yet. Every other Wizard has been able to complete the requirements, you can too!

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Defintely no need to be frustrated. Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are fantastic!

As a side comment: My school required me to go to Grizzleheim/Wintertusk to get my latest spells. If you havn't done your school quests yet make sure you do because the spells I got were pretty good.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011

I went through wintertusk, cuz' i had that same exact problem. I finished trial of the spheres when I was lvl 59

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
I am a lvl 74 and having trouble with one of the stone town quest. The boss in the watertower is darn near impossible to beat, he hex's non stop. Ra everytime at the bigining of each turn. I have had a friend help and used henchmen but still to no success. Any body got any tips or help to figure a way to beat him?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Eden84 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I am a lvl 74 and having trouble with one of the stone town quest. The boss in the watertower is darn near impossible to beat, he hex's non stop. Ra everytime at the bigining of each turn. I have had a friend help and used henchmen but still to no success. Any body got any tips or help to figure a way to beat him?
He will stop that young wizard if you hit him with something every round - even a wand hit.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Hi, i am a bit fustrated with the quest Defeating Amra Blackmane, it is difficult. I am sure many other wizards are also having this problem.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I am presuming the boss's name is Belloq, and his cheat is that he uses a high damage Ra if he has not been damaged the previous turn. Try using DoT spells such as fire elf or have a storm wizard spam tempest, as others have mentioned. The point is, just try to DoT or use low attacks every round.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
I am really mad because whenever I try and log on my game freezes and when I quit the game it says that its already running on my computer can someone tell me what is wrong?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I'm frustrated also can't continue game without a team of people to help me beat Belloq. Never had to have others to continue before... I prefer to play the story on my own and until now I've been able to.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
wereid on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I'm frustrated also can't continue game without a team of people to help me beat Belloq. Never had to have others to continue before... I prefer to play the story on my own and until now I've been able to.
If you want to solo Belloq you can but you may need to level up and learn strategies to do it. It is defintely possible. Soloing the 2nd arc is much easier if you are a few levels higher rather than lower. If your desire is to power through and defeat him immediatey then find someone to help you. Just get a properly leveled stranger to help. The worlds Zafaria and beyond have several dungeons each that are extremely difficult to solo.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
You have a couple options. Two players with a plan & the right prep can take him down easy, and there are usualy other people who need the quest, so you might find someone in game or post a request for help on Central. To solo him isn't bad. You need to hurt him every round, so if you don't have a trained low pip DoT spell, pick up a few Fire Elf TC and cast one on him every few rounds, then blade up a stronger attack for the kill. You can do it!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Altho I would be glad to help sometimes by the time you get a meet up set on these boards a passer by has already helped you.

This instance does go easier if you have another wizard to just one pip spell or wand hit him while you build up for bigger hits.

Set up requires knowing time zone, time, realm to meet in and day.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
If you're talking about belloq, my advise is to use DoT spells on him, with vengeance aura, so you get more critical.

I was able to solo him at around level 70 or something because I kept spamming frost bites on him. When he has a DoT spell on him, he will not cast Ra.

Anyways, his main cheat is; if you don't attack him, he will cast ra.