Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Professor Greyrose - Must be said

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
After reading through the message boards fairly often for the last few months, I feel a strong urge to compliment you on your patience. Now there are issues that have come up where I must say I can see the players point of view, as well as yours and the other professors. The very strong reaction to Amber is the first one that comes to mind. While I can understand the heated reaction from the difficulty on obtaining the reagent, I totally get it. It is a high level reagent which shouldn't be easy to get. And while some say the chances are still way to low for drops, I think it is a good lesson/reminder that life is not easy. We have to work hard and earn everything that we have in life. There is a reason why this is called a game, and not a "gimme". If they are getting more and more upset about not getting the drops, they should do what I am doing. Stop planting and trying for amber until after all my wizards have completed Azteca.

I would also like to ask if you could pass along my compliments to the creator/designer on the character Morganthe. Oh, if only I were a cartoon. The battle is Avalon is beyond Epic. (Even Undead Malistare in Azteca isn't quit like Young Morganthe. Kill his minions and your done. Peace of cake. Well, maybe not a piece of cake as KI really stepped up and did a phenomenal job on everything in Azteca.) As I was saying, Morganthe is a phenomenal battle, and I hope more like it are on the way. Do you think there is anyway I can turn to the dark side and become one of Morganthe's students? I would study hard and never stop trying to impress her. I can't wait until the next world and another appearance from the most awesome character in Wizard101, the lovely Morganthe. One thing though. Would you please, PLEASE, tell you designers to stop crushing her like in Azteca. She didn't do anything to them personally. Leave her alone.

Once again, since the messages tend to land in the negative area, I couldnt resist anymore on letting you know how awesome you and your professors are with your patience, and huge props to your team on increasing how challenging the battles are to match our higher levels.

Steven Hawk
Life Archmage
Fire Promethean
Storm Archamge

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Morganthe was an awesome battle... when I could attack. The Mammoths decimated my Storm, with at least 50 percent Ice resist at least four times. Come to think of it, my Ice friend in there with near zero resist died zero times... anyways, exchanging comments was the highlight of the fight. I think Morganthe needs Mammoth therapy... Lol

But, I have to admit, overall it wasn't that bad, even with only me and a friend.