Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More starting pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Question how come the computer has 10 possible starting pips and players have 4?

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I think it's because the fights would be very easy if we were all given more starting pips. Picture 2 storm wizards in some dps gear starting a fight with 8 pips. Between the two of them, they'd be able to kill most non boss type mobs before reaching the second round.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
In azteca the bosses are starting with a full board of power pips so it would be fair to give players access to a 3rd starting pip.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
In azteca the bosses are starting with a full board of power pips so it would be fair to give players access to a 3rd starting pip.
Maybe it would help shorten the mob fights up - with all those pips and high rank spells and if there are 3-4 monsters, then you save up for yours and run your high rank spells, a regular mob fight can take up to 15 mins. to complete - especially when you have to heal the wounded before you can kill them.

I actually find it a joke that it has gotten to this in the game. Funny how hardcore gamers would consider this all a challenge where casual gamers consider it boring, same ole, same ole, long drawn out slog feasts.

Sadly though many are seeing they really didn't know how to play the game and are getting hurt feelings over it.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
I think 1 extra pip would be very fair, Not overpowered just fair.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Northlite on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
Maybe it would help shorten the mob fights up - with all those pips and high rank spells and if there are 3-4 monsters, then you save up for yours and run your high rank spells, a regular mob fight can take up to 15 mins. to complete - especially when you have to heal the wounded before you can kill them.

I actually find it a joke that it has gotten to this in the game. Funny how hardcore gamers would consider this all a challenge where casual gamers consider it boring, same ole, same ole, long drawn out slog feasts.

Sadly though many are seeing they really didn't know how to play the game and are getting hurt feelings over it.
My sentiments exactly. Some players can't win the battle in the 2nd or 3rd round anymore, oh no. Need to put those heals back in your decks, oh no. Wearing gear with high crit rating but no block rating got you killed, oh no. Welcome to how the other classes play the game.