Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I am a level 32 fire wizard. I got a mission from Professor Flamela (Pretty sure I spelled it wrong!), that I need to defeat Mr. Incinerator. But, I have tried several times, each time ending in failure. Please help me! My secondary school is Myth. Do I need to wait until level 34, when I learn the Flamebird? Please, I am open to any suggestions! Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Krazykat651 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
I am a level 32 fire wizard. I got a mission from Professor Flamela (Pretty sure I spelled it wrong!), that I need to defeat Mr. Incinerator. But, I have tried several times, each time ending in failure. Please help me! My secondary school is Myth. Do I need to wait until level 34, when I learn the Flamebird? Please, I am open to any suggestions! Thanks!
Prisms followed by traps. Use blades. And load Myth spells. It can be done.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Krazykat651 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Wizard101Central has helped me many times in these types of fights.

They have a guide that will help you get though this fight.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245063

Link maybe broken - you many need to copy and paste it to get there.

Mary

Survivor
May 08, 2012
when i did this quest i found that the best thing is too put some tc traps on the boss and kill the minion first and phoeinx is very usefull.