Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest Lord and Kraken

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
This guy sent me a hatch request and he had a Forest Lord on. I went with my Kraken pet and then when we hatched, I got the Forest Lord pet. I didn't know Forest Lord and Kraken were a combination. Also we had same Pedigrees. Is Forest Lord and Kraken a combination?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Likeahbaws on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
This guy sent me a hatch request and he had a Forest Lord on. I went with my Kraken pet and then when we hatched, I got the Forest Lord pet. I didn't know Forest Lord and Kraken were a combination. Also we had same Pedigrees. Is Forest Lord and Kraken a combination?
Anything can be hatched with anything else.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
I think she means if they can make a hybrid baby.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Likeahbaws on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
Young wizard you actually have a Cloud Beast - the Storm version of Forest Lord.

And, yes that is a hybrid of the two.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mrlolzez on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
i dont know how to hatch
In order to hatch you must train a pet to adult level - using the games in the pet pavilion. When you are around level 7 wizard you are given a little run around quest to introduce you to the area. Once your pet is adult you need to either have another pet of your own also at adult or another person who has a pet at adult and will hatch with you.

You go into the hatchery building in the pet pavilion and walk up the the lighted signals and press X, when you see the two pets that you want to hatch you press ready and the amount of gold needed is show and you click ok.

The amount of gold needed goes by the level of pets being used for the hatch. Normally you can look for it to be anywhere from 15,000 gold and up.