Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca not fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I really was psyched for Azteca to come out, and the test realm was great! But then in the live realm the difficulty was pushed to the max! I have a good pet and great gear and I'm storm and was killed on the 4th round! Please KI make it easier I dont want to have to spend an hour for one quest!

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
If it is too difficult, don't solo it. My death wizard has hardly soloed any of it, I just jump in with whoever is nearby, it's safer and faster for all involved.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
i was doing fine in azteca till i hit 88 on my myth to get the spell its so hard without crowns your died i tryed to kill it for over 3 hours its bull

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
lavalords on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
i was doing fine in azteca till i hit 88 on my myth to get the spell its so hard without crowns your died i tryed to kill it for over 3 hours its bull
Shame. I did it quite easily. Did you use talos? He comes in very handy for that fight. :) Anyhow, if it's so hard, don't try to solo it. Try to call your friends for help or ask fellow wizards what quest they are on and quest together.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
see there is no need for all of that find people to help you i not even on the world yet but i know when i get there it be easy

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
Nicholas SandRunne... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
Shame. I did it quite easily. Did you use talos? He comes in very handy for that fight. :) Anyhow, if it's so hard, don't try to solo it. Try to call your friends for help or ask fellow wizards what quest they are on and quest together.
Unfortunately, you can't get help with your spell quests, those you have to solo......... (But Talos is a good idea)