Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmor

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So um... well in one of my posts I talked about a new storyline, blah blah blah Silvia comes back to destroy you yada yada yada so here is the first part of her profecy "The Shadow Will Cover!" so she goes to Darkmor!

Plan: To awaken the Shadow Sepent so she can destroy us!

Backround

A long time ago there were two brothers at that time Darkmor was called Lightmor but the oldest brother grew strong with evil and the youngest brother tried to stop him but it was no use. So instead of dieing he took a spiral door and tried to find another world in the spiral, and now the testement is the key to the end of the war between good and evil.

The older brother was Obsidian and the youngest was Labiden now the two are enemies.

Zones

1. The Black Academy
2. The Dark Woods
3. Grey Palace
4. The Dark Caves*
5. Melentia
6. Shadow City
7. Black Lake*
8. Gargoyle Feild
9. Drackin Tower*
10. Dark Mountain*

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Hey, you're the person who created Camelot, aren't you? Okay from now on every time i come on the message boards i'm going to look for your posts. lol I really like the idea, but if everything is going to be black or dark or shadow, it doesn't seem like grey fits in very well. Grey is the color of storm clouds, and there's nothing evil about swirling clouds of electricity, so maybe... Nail Polish Palace*? Kidding How about... The Palace of Night? And... Silvia Drake coming back from the dead to haunt you... i'm not so sure about that. Silvia Drake was a Life wizard who died of a terrible cold. It was Malistaire that turned evil from the loss of his wife, so maybe Mailistaire coming back from the dead? It would make a pretty good storyline, we can't have Morganthe forever. And the older and younger brothers, that's sort of a copy of Malistaire and Cyrus, except the fact that Malistaire didn't actually create Dragonspyre. Overall i think it's a wicked awesome idea though! And may i just say you are awesome at creating new names for new worlds? I couldn't come up with something like that in a million years!

*Check out my response to "New Spell Ideas!" in the dorms ;)

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Hey, you're the person who created Camelot, aren't you? Okay from now on every time i come on the message boards i'm going to look for your posts. lol I really like the idea, but if everything is going to be black or dark or shadow, it doesn't seem like grey fits in very well. Grey is the color of storm clouds, and there's nothing evil about swirling clouds of electricity, so maybe... Nail Polish Palace*? Kidding How about... The Palace of Night? And... Silvia Drake coming back from the dead to haunt you... i'm not so sure about that. Silvia Drake was a Life wizard who died of a terrible cold. It was Malistaire that turned evil from the loss of his wife, so maybe Mailistaire coming back from the dead? It would make a pretty good storyline, we can't have Morganthe forever. And the older and younger brothers, that's sort of a copy of Malistaire and Cyrus, except the fact that Malistaire didn't actually create Dragonspyre. Overall i think it's a wicked awesome idea though! And may i just say you are awesome at creating new names for new worlds? I couldn't come up with something like that in a million years!

Sorry about the malistare coming back from the dead but malistare is already back in azteca you will see what I mean once you get to the final dungeon.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Zlyxer on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
Sorry about the malistare coming back from the dead but malistare is already back in azteca you will see what I mean once you get to the final dungeon.
Man... i'm still on the quest where you have to see Belloq again... oh well, i'm glad Malistare has come back, and i want a rematch - Necromancer vs. Necromancer! lol

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:

I post alot because I love creativity and I am full of ideas!