Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca: My thoughts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Azteca has surprised me in more ways than one. The world itself from design to graphics is just beautiful.

The storyline did confuse me at first like I am sure it did others. I thought that the horn had called in Avalon.

I got back on track the further I got in with what was going on. I have not seen any new gear but maybe I

missed it . Without giving to much away, I must say the way Azteca ended shocked me. I didn't see it coming,

but then again I guess you can't always have a happy ending. I must say I did enjoy the speech Ambrose

gives when you tell him of what has happened. I only hope that in the next and maybe last world in this

arc, that us wizards , Ambrose, and the other Wizard City professors lead the attack to a all out wizard

war. I know now after all that has happened the ending of the is arc is going to be epic

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
For me, the story wasn't confusing at all. I thought it was obvious that the purpose of Avalon was to get the Sword of Kings, "A powerful weapon to face Morganthe".

I never finished Azteca on the Test Realm, but you sir, have intrigued me so much with what you said about the unexpected ending

*Starts playing W101*

I do agree with the War It would be so Epic to fight in a battle with the Professors at your side.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
Omiguy on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
For me, the story wasn't confusing at all. I thought it was obvious that the purpose of Avalon was to get the Sword of Kings, "A powerful weapon to face Morganthe".

I never finished Azteca on the Test Realm, but you sir, have intrigued me so much with what you said about the unexpected ending

*Starts playing W101*

I do agree with the War It would be so Epic to fight in a battle with the Professors at your side.
I agree with ya. The Sword of Kings is powerful :P. Dang i've played this game for awhile and never heard again like this. LOL. Like OMG I can't wait till I finsh Azteca, it will be hard but i'm sure everyone can do it! PEACE OUT

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Yeah just finshed azteca. The ending was pretty good and unexpected. I will say it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be as long as you have pretty good friends that know how to play. Can't wait til the next world

Mark IronHead

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
They should have an entire arc based on war. Don't you think?