Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
when can we fight him?Do we need to be at what level?Is he the last quest and battle?Can we use our lvl 80 hencemen to help defeat him?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
brettdy63 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
when can we fight him?Do we need to be at what level?Is he the last quest and battle?Can we use our lvl 80 hencemen to help defeat him?
You duel Malestare after completing all main story line quests in Dragonspyre. He is not the last quest by a long shot. There are now four worlds after Dragonspyre. You can use henchmen of any level in any duel.

for more info visit the fan sites.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
You fight Malistaire at the end of DS, people used to be level 45-50 when they faced him, but with WT and other side worlds, you can be a much higher level now before you face him.
He used to be the last boss/battle - but since they have added CL, ZF, AV and now AZ (coming soon), he is now kinda in the middle if the quest line.
And yes, you can use henchmen.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
I don't wanna spoil anything but I have to I can't keep it a secret anymore malistare is the new mysterious person in AZ I am sorry I didn't wanna say it!