Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major glitch in Grumpy Gobblers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Today I was playing grumpy gobblers with my sea dragon and I lagged. When it loaded again I found myself inside the course, either invisible or it was just my pet and I could move around. I also checked my backpack and nothing was there during that time. Also, I opened up the character info and it said 9999 health 9999 mana 999,999 training points 99000/99000 experience 99000 gold. It also said I was level 50 and I am level 56 for real. I have a screenshot if needed, and I got out by teleporting to commons but I just want to make this glitch aware. Hopefully a mod will see this

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I've lost connection before, and it usually starts out when names (players, characters, pets, enemies, ect.) turn into digitally white blocks. That, or my screen goes black and there's a little speech bubble thingy (i did indeed just say thingy) that says invalid username or password.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
That's called losing connection.
I have lost connection many times in the game but I only get a bubble next to my spell book that starts out Yellow then Orange and then Red. I don't get any signs of difference of my level and other stuff. I don't think it is disconnecting.