Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Few ideas for Game play.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Hello guys & KI,
I hardly ever talk in the message boards, Even on this account haha! But after coming back to play again I have came up with a select few ideas.

I will list the ideas in numbers:

1. I noticed that the quest log can get kinda annoying when you're about level 50 and you have level 6 side quests in the quest logs. My idea for this that it'd be nice to have an option to give up on side quests.(to get it back go back to that NPC).

2. This one is kind of crazy but it'd be easier for like setting of PvP matches with random people on the spot when you cannot find anyone to PvP with paries for instances etc. Okay so my Idea is too have another chat box that you can minimize that supports "Global chat" meaning you can talk to everyone in the game. However this could be abused so my idea for that would to be like limit it to crowns only, with a level req. and a limit on how many times you could speak in it per day. And a stronger chat filter.

3. Now for about 2/3 years there has been rumored of "Warlord PvP gear", Well the current PvP gear is rendered useless for people over level 30-50(via pvp rank ups) and it isn't even useful for people over level 50. And I'd be nice to maybe get some new gears out that has the current level/crit/block/pierce etc.
This would make PvP allot more interesting, and you'd have something more to spend your points on.

4. Power pips. We all know a white pip will give you 1 point in hitting, and a gold/yellow pip will give you 2 pips(power pip). My suggestion for this is.. How about adding a pip, lets just call it a purple pip or ultra pip as a example.. Okay so Add like a "ultra pip" that equals out too about 3 pips(make it harder to gain per round). Maybe this could be something to look into if the level cap rises again. Because with the level 68 spells you have to wait a pretty good while too use them mostly.(depending on your pips).

5. Pets. Everyone loves the spiral pets, as a PvP'r you look for the best pet, for healing, or resist. My idea for pets would be this:
Maybe look into adding another level and a way to boost it's stats like Str, Int, Will, Power, etc.

For now this is all I can think of for any ideas to regards of game play, and hope too see you all in the spiral!

Charles Deathvualt

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Henmoro on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Hello guys & KI,
I hardly ever talk in the message boards, Even on this account haha! But after coming back to play again I have came up with a select few ideas.

I will list the ideas in numbers:

1. I noticed that the quest log can get kinda annoying when you're about level 50 and you have level 6 side quests in the quest logs. My idea for this that it'd be nice to have an option to give up on side quests.(to get it back go back to that NPC).

2. This one is kind of crazy but it'd be easier for like setting of PvP matches with random people on the spot when you cannot find anyone to PvP with paries for instances etc. Okay so my Idea is too have another chat box that you can minimize that supports "Global chat" meaning you can talk to everyone in the game. However this could be abused so my idea for that would to be like limit it to crowns only, with a level req. and a limit on how many times you could speak in it per day. And a stronger chat filter.

3. Now for about 2/3 years there has been rumored of "Warlord PvP gear", Well the current PvP gear is rendered useless for people over level 30-50(via pvp rank ups) and it isn't even useful for people over level 50. And I'd be nice to maybe get some new gears out that has the current level/crit/block/pierce etc.
This would make PvP allot more interesting, and you'd have something more to spend your points on.

4. Power pips. We all know a white pip will give you 1 point in hitting, and a gold/yellow pip will give you 2 pips(power pip). My suggestion for this is.. How about adding a pip, lets just call it a purple pip or ultra pip as a example.. Okay so Add like a "ultra pip" that equals out too about 3 pips(make it harder to gain per round). Maybe this could be something to look into if the level cap rises again. Because with the level 68 spells you have to wait a pretty good while too use them mostly.(depending on your pips).

5. Pets. Everyone loves the spiral pets, as a PvP'r you look for the best pet, for healing, or resist. My idea for pets would be this:
Maybe look into adding another level and a way to boost it's stats like Str, Int, Will, Power, etc.

For now this is all I can think of for any ideas to regards of game play, and hope too see you all in the spiral!

Charles Deathvualt
1. No, just dont accept the quest and it could make people get lost so...disagree.
2. Have no idea what you mean.
3. Thats because its meant for PvP..
4. No, there would be a flood of complaints on here and more rudeness in PvP. Power pips are enough anyway...
5. Oh noooooooooooo mega is enough...
Just what i think...

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
hi i would like to see an amulet from the crown shop that allows you pet to gain a portion of experience to level up this would be helpful for people both members and non member

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I wasn't aware of the new pet level until the other day when i was messing with pets again.
However I find the other suggestions pretty decent. You not liking them is your cause, however I'm not a big fan of the quests redirecting me too Trition Ave. at level 70. Not too fun.