Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mildred farseer a leprechaun of luck

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
I have this page up before with the idea and it will not please welcome by now it is no time so now I'm trying again hi wizards I think that a leprechaun should have a new skill too you have probably heard it before, but I am thinking of leprechauns is characters of luck, and I think leprechaun would be available to give luck, but it is hard to find a way where it would fit in to wizard101 but now I believe if I have a great idea for how Leprechauns can become a luck character and fit well to wizard101, leprechaun would attack with natural damage on 155-195 like they do now but I also think the Leprechaun would give you one charm too yourself and if you're lucky would the leprechaun gives you preciston or or guiding light but if you are misfortune would the leprechaun gives you weakness or infection or black mantle and I think only a charm free per leprechaun spell. and get all understand I must also tell waded they charm spell does, preciston giving +10% to accuracy and lifeblade give +40% to next life damage spell and guiding light give +30% to next heal spell and weakness giving -25% to next damage spell and infection give -50 to next heal spell and black mantle give -45% to accuracy, and this is what I think you would get one of the charm spell when you use a leprechaun and remember the attack too. and I know too well of it is hard to play as a life wizard but in the sense in the way, they do not get for powerful or being get weak on the idea and I think that it's a good idea, and it is better than what I have writing before. and it could be fun because if you fight a life creature would you scoff at it gets bad luck and you could self hope to get good luck. yes I know it will be difficult for life magic of moving forward to marleybone but such is life course, it can go good or go bad, and I believe it will work great in wizard101.I hope you would think about it. because I make mistakes in my English I write my idea again a leprechauns is a creature of luck and I hope we can add it to wizard101 and I think the leprechaun would give yourself a charm spell and the leprechaun attack one enemy with natural damage on 155-195 and the charm spell you get from a leprechaun is preciston, lifeblade, guiding light, infection, black mantle, weakness; one charm spell for one leprechaun but you will not know if it is a good or whether it is a bad charm spell and t is the best way of where, on the lucky into wizard101 and I think it would work, and now I have playing wizard101 such long time so I can understand the idea back. and if you do not think that it should be the leprechaun from life school so then it could the now leprechaun each one that you could buy from mildred farseer trainer appearing in colossus boulevard but it is not a secret of I likes the idea with a leprechaun of luck.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MariaWide on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
I have this page up before with the idea and it will not please welcome by now it is no time so now I'm trying again hi wizards I think that a leprechaun should have a new skill too you have probably heard it before, but I am thinking of leprechauns is characters of luck, and I think leprechaun would be available to give luck, but it is hard to find a way where it would fit in to wizard101 but now I believe if I have a great idea for how Leprechauns can become a luck character and fit well to wizard101, leprechaun would attack with natural damage on 155-195 like they do now but I also think the Leprechaun would give you one charm too yourself and if you're lucky would the leprechaun gives you preciston or or guiding light but if you are misfortune would the leprechaun gives you weakness or infection or black mantle and I think only a charm free per leprechaun spell. and get all understand I must also tell waded they charm spell does, preciston giving +10% to accuracy and lifeblade give +40% to next life damage spell and guiding light give +30% to next heal spell and weakness giving -25% to next damage spell and infection give -50 to next heal spell and black mantle give -45% to accuracy, and this is what I think you would get one of the charm spell when you use a leprechaun and remember the attack too. and I know too well of it is hard to play as a life wizard but in the sense in the way, they do not get for powerful or being get weak on the idea and I think that it's a good idea, and it is better than what I have writing before. and it could be fun because if you fight a life creature would you scoff at it gets bad luck and you could self hope to get good luck. yes I know it will be difficult for life magic of moving forward to marleybone but such is life course, it can go good or go bad, and I believe it will work great in wizard101.I hope you would think about it. because I make mistakes in my English I write my idea again a leprechauns is a creature of luck and I hope we can add it to wizard101 and I think the leprechaun would give yourself a charm spell and the leprechaun attack one enemy with natural damage on 155-195 and the charm spell you get from a leprechaun is preciston, lifeblade, guiding light, infection, black mantle, weakness; one charm spell for one leprechaun but you will not know if it is a good or whether it is a bad charm spell and t is the best way of where, on the lucky into wizard101 and I think it would work, and now I have playing wizard101 such long time so I can understand the idea back. and if you do not think that it should be the leprechaun from life school so then it could the now leprechaun each one that you could buy from mildred farseer trainer appearing in colossus boulevard but it is not a secret of I likes the idea with a leprechaun of luck.
Please use punctuation and capital letters and make sentences. This is impossible to read, which is probably why you got no response last time.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
what are you saying? i can tell but please use paragraphs and captitals, RavenLady777 is rightAlso lower levels have no idea what lifeblade is or smoke screen etc, i bet you did not know that when you started as well so think about when you did not know aboutit and i likes makes no sence please use better grammar