Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia level?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
So guys i just made it to celestia yesterday on my life, and its a struggle kinda because i can't hit quick like my other wizards. so i made it to celestia at level 44 ( i'm really under level for this) but im curious to know what was the lowest level you were when you got to Celestia.

Blaze Fireshard lvl 110
Blaze Shadowshard lvl 110
Edward Shadowflame lvl 110
Edward Skydreamer lvl 110
Edward Lifeshard lvl 46

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
My only wizard that got to Celestia so far is my Life. She got there at lvl 50. I recommend doing more side quests and Wintertusk, it would help.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
The lowest I've ever gotten in at was 50, when the world came out. Like Puppylove said, side questing helps immensely- Unlike other worlds where you might be able to scrape by, CL will not be fun at all if you're underleveled.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
I am level 47 and I just started Celestia! I am having problems doing the first battle quest since I'm ice and the drop rates are like 5 percent. Have fun on your journey!

JasonFrostBreeze Level 47 Wizard :)

Survivor
Nov 18, 2015
Survivor
Aug 10, 2015
I only have one wizard there so far and it got there about level 48 I think.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2014
I kinda wanna know HOW to get to Celestia im a lvl i think 21 nature

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I made it to CS at about a 50, but I'm a 55 and with my 51 friend we are making progress very quickly. So I recommend getting help or leveling up if you want to solo the game.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Nature girl 4ever on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
I kinda wanna know HOW to get to Celestia im a lvl i think 21 nature
21 NATURE? Dont you mean life? Anyway in order to get to celestia, you need to get to complete Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, and DragonSpyre. In order to make it to those worlds, you just have to keep doing main storyline quests. (they are the ones that are not possible to decline) And also, you might want to do the side worlds Grizzleheim and Wysteria before you do Marleybone.

And to answer Blaze3277s question, I started Celestia at level 49 or 50.

Heather StarSong lvl 55
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 23

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
I got to Celestial around lv 50, and after reading all the comments that seems like a pretty standard lab to enter. I am a storm wizard so damage output isn't a problem but health is so I like to find friends to do it with, and ire commend you do to. Good luck questing!
Justin GoldenStone lv56