Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
So a couple years ago I was watching more advanccecd wizards on YouTube getting to Celestia via a quest called Strange Frequencies. When I was finishing Dragonspyre yesterday I was watching the quest tree on the wiki and saw that that quest is now a side quest? So it's not mandatory to do? I later got confused because I finished Malistaire and got a quest from Ambrose called Door to the Stars that sent me straight to Celestia. When I went to the Storm School to check just in case, I saw a yellow exclamation point. I got the quest anyway. When I was checking the quest dialogues of Strange Frequencies and the quests that followed on the wiki, I saw that the dialogues talked about getting a Spiral Key. How come? Do I still have to do them? Why do I have to get a Spiral Key if I already got to Celestia? Somebody help, I got really confused.

How did you guys get to Celestia?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I did the exact same thing and you don't have to do it. I kinda want to to do it in order but its not necessary.