Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gifting???

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Whenever I go to the crown shop i see the little gift box and I know that is to send a gift to another person.However, when I click on the box, It says that gifting "is not turned on for this account"or something like that. So I just wanted to know how i could turn on the gifting and make it available. Or is it something that is done when you first set up your game in the beginning?Please help me with this if you know how to do it.

Random piece of information:I really want the permanent fairy wings lol

Administrator
Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted. Just look for the little gift icon when you're shopping, select an item and click on Gift.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls. Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list. Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account. In order to use the Gifting Feature in game it must be enabled. If you would like to enable gifting for you or your child's account please do the following:

Click on "My Accounts"
Enter the Master Password in the field near the top of the screen (if applicable)
Click on the Parental Controls tab
Click to place a checkmark under the "On" column next to the Gifting option
Your changes will be automatically saved

This should turn on Gifting for your account. Remember anyone can receive a gift in Wizard101 but to give a gift you must have Crowns on your account.

community@wizard101.com