Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 05, 2013
I've been playing Wizard a few years now, and it was a great experience. I've completed Polaris and most of the other things in the game, I am thinking I will be leaving Wizard soon, until the release of a new world. However, I would like to stay as well but, with the completion of Polaris I haven't been playing nearly as much as I was when I was questing. With that said, I can't bring myself to pay again to not play as much, so I'd like to ask, is there any reason to stay? If so, what should I spend my time on?

Thanks,

Alexander Dragondreamer Lvl 110

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Although you have reached max level,and there is really not much to do anymore,there is no point of leaving wiz101. here is a list of things you can do:

1)gardening~gardening is something that is really entertaining to do, in my opinion.It can keep you hooked on wizard101, and it is a good use of your gold.
2)fishing~another very basic thing to do. You can catch and sell fish until your heart's contentYou can also keep on looking for catch of the day,it keeps you entertained.
3)side questing~If you havent done every side quest yet, you can go to every world and search for side quests to do.It will keep you busy 24/7, and you will still be playing wizard101.
4)pvp/tournaments~They are long and good for time wasting when youre bored.Its fun to have a little competition once in a while.
5)helping~Since you have finished every main storyline quest,(probably) you can go around asking lower levels if they need any help.You will stay entertained,the lower levels will be happy,and KI wont lose any customers! Everyone wins!
I hope I helped,
Heather StarSong lvl43