Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I am a level 108 wizard who has done darkmoor 9 times, and i still have not recieved my gear. I have gotten my hat and thats all. I have also wasted over 300 crowns on the chest only for me to get low tier gear. How is this acceptable i have put so many hours and over 200$ into this game and this is what i get? having to waste hours and hours to farm for gear that i can't even get?
yea maybe people take more than 9 times to get full set but really only a hat really? What can i do to improve my drop rates or get the gear because i am ready to leave the game because this is just messed up.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
There's really nothing you can do to improve your drop rates.
Some people could farm Darkmoor for years and never get a single drop.
I suggest trying to farm one-shot dungeons. These have higher drop rates, and only consist of one battle. The gear has about the same stats as Darkmoor gear as well.
You can find a great robe in the Rattlebones exalted dungeon, and shoes in the Meowiarty exalted.

Lenora SkullShade110

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Yes, like Lenora said- one-shot dungeons. There are a few gear drops from there with much, much better stats than anything from DM anyway.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
It's a LITTLE easier now with being able to bank share items with other wizards. You could farm for it on your preferred wizard, then just pass them thru the bank. Also, anything you fish out of chests can be shared. As a matter of fact, the ONLY thing not shareable right now, that Im aware of, is the Aphrodite 2 wands. EVERYTHING else in DM can be shared by bank

Survivor
Apr 21, 2013
you can't trade malistare's fire hat, and i've farmed both one shot dungeons and darkmoor and i've got nothing at all, i've farmed it for a week

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
The only thing i can say is keep trying i have the death lord's veil of woe but it took about 20 tries also if your farming the last dungeon then try and get a golden skeleton key and fight the bonus boss.

Hope it helped

~Dylan WildDust lvl101

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
lol you've only done darkmoor 9 times, that's barely anything