Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New look for Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
I'm probably not coming up with a new idea here; but I would like to see some new clothing drawn for Gardening. I think it would be fun to have maybe some coveralls, straw hat and a pitchfork, which I can stitch my mixmatch set of energy gear into. Thank you and Happy Spiraling

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
or just release an outfit that yields energy benefits that makes you look like that :)

Survivor
May 21, 2011
dayerider on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
or just release an outfit that yields energy benefits that makes you look like that :)
I like that idea as well Maybe a few different gardening outfits to choose from = more purchases rather than stitching. :) Either way I just would love my wizard to look like a gardener. Another thought, what about something like a lion trainer outfit for pet training?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
MsStake on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
I like that idea as well Maybe a few different gardening outfits to choose from = more purchases rather than stitching. :) Either way I just would love my wizard to look like a gardener. Another thought, what about something like a lion trainer outfit for pet training?
While I dont stitch, I think they're missing the boat with some of these. They should have Fisherman, Pet Trainer, and Gardener outfits

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about musical scroll that plays an appropriate background music such as "Green Acres"?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Intrepidatius on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
How about musical scroll that plays an appropriate background music such as "Green Acres"?
how about making the music player a like and as long as it's playing a scroll, you wont need to deal with music needs on the plants :)

Survivor
May 21, 2011
dayerider on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
While I dont stitch, I think they're missing the boat with some of these. They should have Fisherman, Pet Trainer, and Gardener outfits
They do have the Fisherman rain slicker, but a person needs to purchase the fishing bundle for that one. How great would it be to have a look for all three of those energy using activities? I do stitch, and to be able to have the different look for each activity would be a huge plus in the game for me. If my wizard had feelings she would be embarrassed with how awful a couple of them look with their mix matched energy gear. LOL.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
dayerider on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
how about making the music player a like and as long as it's playing a scroll, you wont need to deal with music needs on the plants :)
Fantastic idea!

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Intrepidatius on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
LOL, fantastic idea for those of us that remember that one :P

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
MsStake on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
They do have the Fisherman rain slicker, but a person needs to purchase the fishing bundle for that one. How great would it be to have a look for all three of those energy using activities? I do stitch, and to be able to have the different look for each activity would be a huge plus in the game for me. If my wizard had feelings she would be embarrassed with how awful a couple of them look with their mix matched energy gear. LOL.
lol yeah, the mix match style can be horrendous, but hey, at least there's options :)