Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Pets available for hatching

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
1. Noble Humongofrog: 03700 Bailey 1st generation
5. Golden Rams: 32131 Prince Zeus 1st. generation;
12520 Brutus, 31420 Prince Samson, 01810 Jasper, 13510 Spencer 2nd - 4th generation
1. Virulent Basilisk: 01261 Sheba 1st generation
1. Myth Treant: 09100 Harley 1st generation
2. Shaolin Monkey: 04411 Scout 1st generation; 22411 Kobe 2nd generation
1. Skink: 03601 Roxie 1st generation
1. Orthrus: 03700 Lady Tasha 1st generation
I have 2 babies that I would be willing to train up if someone is interested; Bloodbat 55000 Chase, and Goat Monk 55000 Winston.

Eastern Time zone available most days, and can set an alarm to meet-up in the middle of my night.
Please remember to give at least 48 hours for the list monitors to post your meeting Realm, location, date and time (with time zone).

I Would love to have a second Orthrus, but that isn't the only match I am willing to make.

Defender
May 23, 2009
Kitilark on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
1. Noble Humongofrog: 03700 Bailey 1st generation
5. Golden Rams: 32131 Prince Zeus 1st. generation;
12520 Brutus, 31420 Prince Samson, 01810 Jasper, 13510 Spencer 2nd - 4th generation
1. Virulent Basilisk: 01261 Sheba 1st generation
1. Myth Treant: 09100 Harley 1st generation
2. Shaolin Monkey: 04411 Scout 1st generation; 22411 Kobe 2nd generation
1. Skink: 03601 Roxie 1st generation
1. Orthrus: 03700 Lady Tasha 1st generation
I have 2 babies that I would be willing to train up if someone is interested; Bloodbat 55000 Chase, and Goat Monk 55000 Winston.

Eastern Time zone available most days, and can set an alarm to meet-up in the middle of my night.
Please remember to give at least 48 hours for the list monitors to post your meeting Realm, location, date and time (with time zone).

I Would love to have a second Orthrus, but that isn't the only match I am willing to make.
I'd be glad to hatch with you. Are you looking for anything else in particular other than the Orthrus?

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
TPG Miserie on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
I'd be glad to hatch with you. Are you looking for anything else in particular other than the Orthrus?
The Orthrus would be great. I have tried using the Golden Ram with the Orthrus but all I get is Golden Rams so an Orthrus hatch with Orthrus would be perfect.
Let me know where and when we could meet?

Defender
May 23, 2009
Kitilark on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
The Orthrus would be great. I have tried using the Golden Ram with the Orthrus but all I get is Golden Rams so an Orthrus hatch with Orthrus would be perfect.
Let me know where and when we could meet?
Orthrus it is then. I will be bringing every myth pet I got including orthrus and a few non myth ones that I think you might like just in case. I am in western Canada, so I believe I am three hours behind (Pacific). How about Thursday @ 12:00 P.M. noon (PDT) which is 3:00 P.M. your time if I got the time zones correct in the Orthrus realm. Unfortunately, my myth is out of gold, so I will be playing as my death (dressed in black and gold with pink hair) Grace Skullshade . I am looking to hatch with a Shaolin Monkey (Scout) in particular. .

Edit:
Ooops, just got struck by insane bolt and realized my death cannot equip the Orthrus. I will hatch as my myth after all. Look for Mycin Skullshade (also dressed in black and gold but with dark blonde hair.) same time and realm if you are ok with it. I will farm for gold on myth on Wednesday.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
TPG Miserie on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Orthrus it is then. I will be bringing every myth pet I got including orthrus and a few non myth ones that I think you might like just in case. I am in western Canada, so I believe I am three hours behind (Pacific). How about Thursday @ 12:00 P.M. noon (PDT) which is 3:00 P.M. your time if I got the time zones correct in the Orthrus realm. Unfortunately, my myth is out of gold, so I will be playing as my death (dressed in black and gold with pink hair) Grace Skullshade . I am looking to hatch with a Shaolin Monkey (Scout) in particular. .

Edit:
Ooops, just got struck by insane bolt and realized my death cannot equip the Orthrus. I will hatch as my myth after all. Look for Mycin Skullshade (also dressed in black and gold but with dark blonde hair.) same time and realm if you are ok with it. I will farm for gold on myth on Wednesday.
Thursday (December 3rd) at noon Pacific, 3 pm Eastern
Orthrus Realm
Pet Pavilion (?)
Abigail Skygarden (white and gold Dragonsprye Captain's Uniform, golden Final Exam hair)
will be meeting Grace Skullshade(black and gold with pink hair) with Scout and Lady Tasha.

Too Cool! Thanks I am looking forward to Thursday

Defender
May 23, 2009
Kitilark on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Thursday (December 3rd) at noon Pacific, 3 pm Eastern
Orthrus Realm
Pet Pavilion (?)
Abigail Skygarden (white and gold Dragonsprye Captain's Uniform, golden Final Exam hair)
will be meeting Grace Skullshade(black and gold with pink hair) with Scout and Lady Tasha.

Too Cool! Thanks I am looking forward to Thursday
That post of mine has been edited. I will hatch as my myth instead, Mycin Skullshade . Thursday 12:00 P.M. (PDT) 3:00 P.M. (ET) Orthrus realm Pet Pavilion area. Sounds cool.