Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden of Hesperides level 120 dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys, with Polaris coming out soon, and the level cap getting raised to 110, i would post this idea, since it would only require one more world after to Polaris to make real.

So you guys know that for Aquila, a new part of the immortal games becomes unlocked every 30 levels, right? 30, 60 and then 90. Well the games are over, but maybe considering the success the wizard has at the games, the gods task them with going into the garden and recovering X object that even the gods are too scared to go retrieve. This would occur at level 120, keeping with the formula. Wizards fresh off their defeat of the scorpion or whoever else of old cob's children, can come help the gods with their problem and of course get good gear.

Just an Idea, tell me what you think!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Just a correction: the dungeons aren't unlocked every 30 levels. We gain access to Atlantea at level 70.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
To add another dungeon to Aquila would be nice regardless of what level KI places on it. Just as long as whatever gear drops there is worth the effort of completing the dungeon. I dont think it is all that likely with the addition of ultra dungeons though.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
dizzydiana73 on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
To add another dungeon to Aquila would be nice regardless of what level KI places on it. Just as long as whatever gear drops there is worth the effort of completing the dungeon. I dont think it is all that likely with the addition of ultra dungeons though.
I hope they don't really. If they ever do it should be after the end of the 3rd arc. I'd rather they concentrate on new worlds now that the new arc is starting.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
I like your idea, but they would need to make the gear better than Darkmoor and have a good developed story line.
Aquila does need a revamp since no one farms tartarus anymore

~Alex Winter