Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
I'm writing because I think this might be a bug but I'm not sure. In wizard101 I have a storm wizard I started darkmoor about a month ago. I have everything I need other than my robe, I have been running darkmoor every day about 2 or 3 times in a day and have gotten no robe for my efforts. I would also like to add that my backpack is clean so It can't be I have to much stuff in it. I have done this so many times with friends they have gotten all there gear and are now just helping me. I didn't write till now because I thought It was just me but its been about 2 months now without getting it.I know darkmoor is a long process but 2 months without a robe seems ridiculous to me. I don't know if I just have the worst luck, Or its a bug in the game.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
To be honest,

The Darkmoor struggle is real, But I adapted to it by crafting gear that works just as well as darkmoor's, and some Waterworks gear works a little less than Darkmoor's, but that's ok...

Note: Just get some good Athames, Rings, and Amulets with some good damage and resist and it should cover it right up.
I am a Death wizard named: Nicole WyrmShade lvl 100 and I farmed for morganthe's athames which give 17 damage per school btw, and updated some pets and I am now at 118 Death damage and 38 resist. Trust me I was upset when I couldn't retrieve my gear, especially ghost dog's death ring, but I adapted to my resources.

If you would like to meet on w101 just reply back and I would for sure love to help you along the way to success :)

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
If anyone knows if this is normal or not please reply back It would mean a lot to me!
Thanks to whomever looks.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Secret Boss on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
To be honest,

The Darkmoor struggle is real, But I adapted to it by crafting gear that works just as well as darkmoor's, and some Waterworks gear works a little less than Darkmoor's, but that's ok...

Note: Just get some good Athames, Rings, and Amulets with some good damage and resist and it should cover it right up.
I am a Death wizard named: Nicole WyrmShade lvl 100 and I farmed for morganthe's athames which give 17 damage per school btw, and updated some pets and I am now at 118 Death damage and 38 resist. Trust me I was upset when I couldn't retrieve my gear, especially ghost dog's death ring, but I adapted to my resources.

If you would like to meet on w101 just reply back and I would for sure love to help you along the way to success :)
Thanks so much for writing, Glad your death wiz is going well. I totally know how you feel about not getting what you want ( darkmoor ). I would love to meet you and also like to help you get your ghost dog death ring if you haven't already. Just tell me your name and where you would like to meet! hopefully we can .