Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Levels to the Pet Dance Game

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 12, 2012
Hi Everyone,

The pet dance game only has levels up to Dragonspyre. There should be levels all the way up to Polaris. It would make it a lot more fun.

I'd also like it if there was another game besides the ones there are. Anyone got one you'd like? Share :)

~ Ali <3

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Mythali126 on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

The pet dance game only has levels up to Dragonspyre. There should be levels all the way up to Polaris. It would make it a lot more fun.

I'd also like it if there was another game besides the ones there are. Anyone got one you'd like? Share :)

~ Ali <3
I got a good game like you can fight with your pets against other pets higher like power will strength agility the more powerful you pet well be must be teen to play.

-Kyle Dark Forge level 36

Delver
May 12, 2012
majic master on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
I got a good game like you can fight with your pets against other pets higher like power will strength agility the more powerful you pet well be must be teen to play.

That'd be cool.

- Ali

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
majic master on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:

I think a lot of people would have a problem with this being added. It's too much like dog or rooster fighting.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Mythali126 on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

~ Ali <3
There could also be new levels to the maze game. Maybe a underwater or underlava one? The monsters could change as you go through too. For underwater you could be captured in a bubble when the monster gets you :)

~ Ali <3

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Guys when you suggest things to wizard101 it is rare it would happen just an FYI

Delver
May 12, 2012
majic master on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
Guys when you suggest things to wizard101 it is rare it would happen just an FYI

Yes I know, we're just dreaming big.

~ Ali

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
Adding new worlds to exixting pet games would be nice, especially since there are many more worlds after Dragonspyre. My only issue is to add every other world would require allot of work by KI and is unlikely to be fully appreciated by the average pet trainer. Most people especially those who use dance are just looking to get through the pet game as quick as possible, some even deliberately fail the game in order to feed their pet quicker. If any amount of redeisgn was to be implemented then perhaps a look at pet xp from completing the games should be done. Most people dont care about the actual game since it only adds up to 4xp per game (8 if double rewards). Before adding any more levels to any game, it has to be proven that most players will actually pick them and spend the time to play them. I actually like to play the games and get small reward they give, but too many dont.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
dizzydiana73 on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
Adding new worlds to exixting pet games would be nice, especially since there are many more worlds after Dragonspyre. My only issue is to add every other world would require allot of work by KI and is unlikely to be fully appreciated by the average pet trainer. Most people especially those who use dance are just looking to get through the pet game as quick as possible, some even deliberately fail the game in order to feed their pet quicker. If any amount of redeisgn was to be implemented then perhaps a look at pet xp from completing the games should be done. Most people dont care about the actual game since it only adds up to 4xp per game (8 if double rewards). Before adding any more levels to any game, it has to be proven that most players will actually pick them and spend the time to play them. I actually like to play the games and get small reward they give, but too many dont.
Exactly, I play the same level of Grumpy Gobblers every time because I can knock them out in 1-2 hits every time then eat a mega snack from my garden. That will not change for me with adding new levels or games unless there was a drastic increase in the amount given by the game for the time spent playing. I can do Grub Guardian on FreeKIGames for 12-14 points before snack but I don't because it takes a lot longer.

Delver
May 12, 2012
dizzydiana73 on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
Yes, I totally agree. Everyone would have to agree if they'd spend time wanting to play all of the extra worlds. It is kind of like a new world that KI makes in test then it goes live, you don't want to make the world and people don't do it. To me, it feels like KI left the idea of pet games, so I'd like to see a comeback :)