Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New outfit ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
My friend and I were discussing how it would be nice to have new outfits or just new clothes in general introduced into the game even if just for looks to stitch to regular gear.

Not sure if this has been covered before but I thought it would be neat if if there were ever a "Light" and "Shadow" theme in game at some point, there should be some neat looking Shadow-forged gear or Shadow-looking outfits in general. I know they have the Shadow-forged wands but how neat would it be to have a darker look to your character? Maybe even "Light" or the Astral schools? The gear would be dyeable, but within a new spectrum of "Shadow" or "Light" colors which is like a more glimmering effect like how your character looks when it transforms into the Shadow Shrike, etc. Just a thought. I would definitely farm for it!

What are your thoughts and ideas for new gear?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
IgneelsInferno on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
My friend and I were discussing how it would be nice to have new outfits or just new clothes in general introduced into the game even if just for looks to stitch to regular gear.

Not sure if this has been covered before but I thought it would be neat if if there were ever a "Light" and "Shadow" theme in game at some point, there should be some neat looking Shadow-forged gear or Shadow-looking outfits in general. I know they have the Shadow-forged wands but how neat would it be to have a darker look to your character? Maybe even "Light" or the Astral schools? The gear would be dyeable, but within a new spectrum of "Shadow" or "Light" colors which is like a more glimmering effect like how your character looks when it transforms into the Shadow Shrike, etc. Just a thought. I would definitely farm for it!

What are your thoughts and ideas for new gear?

Maybe a gear piece that takes over the robe and boots cosmetics entirely? For example lets say there is a "summer forever" robe that is a one piece swim suit. The reason I say just the cosmetic of the robe and boots is because people will still want to use their hairstyle hats for looks. Hey it doesn't even have to be able to be stitched to it, this could be like another slot in the bag and provide ONLY cosmetic effects.