Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armored Red Guard in Dragonspyre.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Hi there everyone. Can any of you point me in the right direction to catch this Armored Red Guard fish in Dragonspyre? I've fished all over, but have no idea of where to find it. Cheers! ;-)

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
I can't recall seeing any fish being named the "Armored Red Guard" but, if you mean the Red Armored Guard, they could be easily found in the Atheneum in Dragonspyre. They are the only sentinel fish there, and they are a Rank 1 Ice School fish. Just look for a shadow with spikes on it, sentinel fish will immediately go for your lure if they see it, when they get near your lure, immediately press the spacebar or press the invoke spell button, otherwise, they will steal your lure. Be sure not to use the scare away sentinel fish spell if you are trying to find it.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
The ones I caught were right in the waters near the quest giver, but they are everywhere in Dragonspyre. They are the fish with the barbs showing above the water. I used a common (3) ice lure. The "trick" is to be extra fast reeling in. Good Luck

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
TribalKindGal on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
Hi there everyone. Can any of you point me in the right direction to catch this Armored Red Guard fish in Dragonspyre? I've fished all over, but have no idea of where to find it. Cheers! ;-)
You can find it in the Atheneum on the left hand side. They are the sentinel fish that go straight for you lure as soon as you cast it. It's an Ice fish.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Thanks so much everyone :-) I appreciate the heads-up :-D