Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing appearance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
we should be able to change our characters appearance (face, skin color, eye color hair) i made a character and i don't like how he looks so i wanna change how he looks but i do not wanna delete him

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
Yeah. My sister designed one of my characters and I don't think her hair,eyes and skin don't go the best together.Her name is fine but I want something a bit different. I don't want it to be added into the game but I wonder if Kingsisle could let me do that. Please respond. Elizabeth Stormtail 62 Fallon Pearlpetal 30

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
BlazeFrostgem on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
we should be able to change our characters appearance (face, skin color, eye color hair) i made a character and i don't like how he looks so i wanna change how he looks but i do not wanna delete him
you do not have to delete him. you simply create a new wizard and even if you dont want to start from level 1 people do not really care what you look like.that is none of their buisness.

heather starsong level 41

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I agree.
I really want to change my wizard's appearance, but they wont let me.
I've spent too much effort and time on my character to start over.
Crafting gear, PVP, making friends, pet training, gardening, crafting spells, mounts, etc.
It's not fair to let that all go to waste.
We need a way to change our appearance!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
This argument is so tired. Really, what does it matter? If you're unhappy with your characters looks, wear a full helm. You can purchase one in the Bazaar and stitch it with your preferred stats. Or if you hurry you might get a Pumpkin Head drop during Halloween. Either way, problem solved. No one will ever know what you really look like.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
omagicspells on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
you do not have to delete him. you simply create a new wizard and even if you dont want to start from level 1 people do not really care what you look like.that is none of their buisness.

heather starsong level 41
and plus people barely ever pay attention to your face.it is hardly noticeable.NOBODY.CARES.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
If you dont like the way your char looks, just find a full helm or buy a new hair color. Something like that. Besides, there's always a lesson in these kind of things. I think it is good that KI doesnt allow u 2 change back bc u wouldnt learn. Be careful in your decisions, even if its just about a computer game avatar. Thats how you learn for the tougher choices in life.