Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Teamup/Grouping Fails

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
How do players get teammates for Darkmoor?
I've tried teamup. No responses for 30 minutes. Then I would have to give up and log out.

I asked to join a team. They accepted. Then their friends showed up and they refused to let me enter with them. They would either repeatedly leave the dungeon if I entered with them or take up all the spaces for the entrance. If players are not in a long term relationship group before Darkmoor, there is little chance of getting in there.

My question: Besides begging and looking pathetic online, what are the options of playing the most sought dungeon in the game? I am confident you will agree that solo with henchmen would be outrageously expensive or impossible.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Sometimes you just have to wait it out. Pick a day when a lot of players will be on, like a Saturday. Hang out in front of the dungeon and use the team up function. If after a bit you can't find anyone, go do something else for a little while and come back later. Also, take the time to read up on the fights so you know what you're in for. Once you know the fights, make sure your gear looks appropriate for the dungeon.