Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KingsIsle-con!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2014
I was thinking, KingsIsle-con would be an awesome idea! Everything KingsIsle could be shown at these! And the funds from selling tickets and other merchandise would raise too as you could sell some of the cards that have stopped being made making people more encouraged to come for the limited time access cards! The money made could be used for charities and funding for a even greater experience in the game! And just think; everyone would get the chance to meet the minds behind Wizard101, Pirate101, and so many other games, and put in their input for a super greater experience. So yea, though this is kind of indirect, my point is this actually could help in improving the game. I hope this gets some thought!

Thanks!

~Connor StarWeave LVL 39 Storm

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
People could cosplay as NPCs or their own wizard

~Kiley Silverwhisper

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
And hey maybe the message board marauders of Pirate101 could be invited to sign stuff at a booth :O

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
That'd be neat!
Or if not an entire convention dedicated to the games, the creators could just be present at other conventions. You know, host a panel or two, have a booth, and announce their presence on the officials sites to attract convention-goers.
A fan-run remake of an MMO I used to play partnered with an anime convention a few months back and it worked out wonderfully. There were more people from our game than for the rest of the con but the game staff got to host a couple panels, do some fun activities with players, give out prizes for coming; that sort of thing.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
KatCat379 on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
how about, wiz-con, for wizard101? :D
The name Wizcon is already taken sadly. It stands for Wizard World Comic Con; they have small conventions all over the U.S. throughout the year.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
NecromancerLighty on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
The name Wizcon is already taken sadly. It stands for Wizard World Comic Con; they have small conventions all over the U.S. throughout the year.
oh well, haha. there is still many things to choose from

Survivor
Jul 10, 2014
I think the biggest issue with a KingsIsle convention would be the fact that people from alot of places. what if we could do certian contests for tickets to these conventions. but lack of participents might be an issue

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I think this would be an amazing idea! I would so cosplay as my favorite characters throughout the game. I think this would be an amazing experience for players to connect with the makers of the game and form a more social community. Although, as mentioned earlier I think the lack of participants would be a big issue. I live in a high populated city and I am absolutely certain many other people in the area play Wizard101. But, the older audiences may feel embarrassed to show up. I know first hand it's kind of embarrassing to show up at my local GameStop where I know most of the employee's and buy a membership for a game such as Wizard101. But I do it anyway. But allot of people are different.