Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armor Enchanting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
I'm surprised KI has never done this, and while it could possibly argued that jewels take this title, that's not true at all to me, considering that jewels add small stats and are only for athames, rings, amulets, and decks. So Armor Enchants are basically dust that you receive very rarely as drops, or can sometimes recieve by feeding good armor to your pet. These enchant dusts can be hoarded and added to our hats robes and boots or we can feed those once again in the attempt to recieve a better enchantment. Now what do enchantments do? Well they simply add stats that your gear already didn't have, or they make the stats more powerful. So let's say after about 20 darkmoor runs i finally recieve a enchant accuracy dust drop and sprinkle it on my hat that gives 7% accuracy, adding 2% accuracy and making my hat one that has 9% accuracy. Or I recieve a rare enchant dust that gives the stat critical block, which will amazingly allow me to add 10% critical block to my hat! These are just some exceptions to the wide possibly of armor enchanting and I hope you will consider my idea fairly. Thanks!