Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2015
im a death lvl 43 im wondering if it is worth it to get earthquake atm i got tower shield and my schools spirit blade if not what are some others things i should get

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I wouldn't recommend it, unless you have a Myth Mastery Amulet that costs 9,995 Crowns in the Crown Shop. If I were you, I would save them up until you reach Celestia, and train into the Sun and Star Schools, the Moon school is pretty redundant, so I wouldn't train into that.

Michael StormFist
Level 100

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
at level 50 you can learn astral spells in celestia. Don't make the same mistake i did! Earthquake isn't worth it, especially because you can only use power pips if you have a myth mastery amulet. In celestia train into the star(Amplify at first) and sun (damage enchantments)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Personally, I saved my training points until I got the new astral spells, the enchants and auras and such. In addition, I found that saving points of for miscellaneous spells such as reshuffle was more productive. Also, I found that when working with other people, spending my points on boosts for other schools was very useful. Spells such as the elemental traps and blades. I do think it depends on what you are doing. For questing, I would't think it would be extremely useful.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
I don't think you should spend training points like that... they may be useful later on.
Tower shield is important, I can't think of anything else... mine is lvl 42 only use tower shield from other schools.