Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance and storm op for first arc

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Both Judgement and Tempest are amazing with a few blades and a feint, I soloed the death and war oni, with only a Judgement and two blades. I did over 6000 damage. Ten pips, think of that, but add four more pips, what do you get? OP. Then there is Tempest that does about 200 per pip, not as much blading, nor as much accuracy. But it stll makes it all up.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Excuse me, but do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour Heck Hound? It has the highest base damage of all spells in the game.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I spent about a few days doing all of the quests in Kroktopia and Grizzleheim just to get my Storm wiz up to level 28, and it was certainly worth it. An Elemental Blade + Stormblade + Windstorm/Storm Prism combo with about 8 pips is enough to make Tempest do over 1k damage. Also base Tempest does 80 per pip, not 200, and by the time you do get it, you can amass pieces of gear that give you at least 7% accuracy, so it'd be about 77%.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I'm sorry lewski, but really if it had the highest base, it wouldn't be so easy to get. Trust me, eeferet is easier to use. I have a fire.