Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~ meowiarty archmage help! ~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Hello! I'm in need of a Meowiarty archmage gauntlet, but unfortunately, no luck so far on drops D:

I would love if somebody could provide me just 1 (or more if you'd like) Meowiarty archmage gauntlet. You don't have to gift it to me; if you already have it at your home, we can be friends and I'll use the gauntlet at your home :)

I don't currently have a team, but I have a lot of exalted friends :P If you'd like, you could be a part of the team I'm going to make or make your own team that I can be a part of :)

In return, I have a Rattlebones exalted gauntlet that you can use, although you're going to have to make your own team. If you don't want the Rattlebones exalted gauntlet, I can gift you a hatching elixir, energy elixir, and/or hatch with you (either with my Carnation Pixie (6% pain giver, 6% balance dealer, mc dragonblade, mc healing current, 28% balance critical), my Flamenco Tocador (9% universal resist, 26% universal critical, mc tower shield, and 28% balance critical), or my Enchanted Armament (4% power pip chance, mc healing current, mc fairy, and 6% universal damage).)

Thanks so much if you can :D Further info will be discussed if you're willing to gift/give me a gauntlet :)