Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-14-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
Hi dalia! I tried the rattle bones master challenge and got ultra snow apples. Eventually it became an elder and i harvested it and got good rewards, and one snow apple seed. I also got a robe that would look good on me if my ice wasn't lvl 72 and my balance wasn't lvl 26 and so on :(. I also got the meowiarty archmage challenge on malistaire and i accidentally soloed it and it's gone . I have an exalted challenge but i am currently waiting to become an exalted.
I would like to rematch the evil jade oni.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Belloq.

Morganthe.

The first battle of Helephant tower.

The Kraken from WC (Maybe pair him with the Atlantean Squid).

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
I am only level 15 so I can't yet... wish I could though! XD

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
rattle bones is the one i have done the most because friends ask me to help them with that one. Wish there was a new world to be exploring and a new story to play instead of just additions of things to farm. I do not want to see a return of Morganthe in any form she defeated herself. The lesson learned from her is that too much power leads to self destruction and destruction of others along the way. As to rematches with bosses defeated in lower level worlds how about making them be apart of a new world with a new story. Although I would rather have a new world and new bosses and new stories to challenge my wizards.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Jabberwock.

Gobbler Prince.

Any of the Celestian bosses.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Oh very interesting bonus question ;D

Here are some of my suggestions:

> Harvest Lord
> Lady Blackhope
> Gobbler Prince
> Jade Oni
> Malistaire
> Kraken
> Lord Nightshade
> Dr. Von
> Plague Oni

- Kelly

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Having done all four of the Exalted dungeons, I have to say that they are all pretty much as enjoyable as each other; in terms of difficulty however, I'll order them:

1. Zeus (Everyone dies every time, period)
  2. Meowiarty (Everyone dies most of the time)
  3. Rattlebones (A few people die sometimes)
  4. Krokopatra (Someone dies if unlucky, or poor team)

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Oh shoot...forgot the bonus question.

I'd say Sir Blackwater. Hands down, the MOST annoying boss in the game (besides Malistaire and his VERY irriating Bone Dragon.).

Administrator
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 15, 2015 wrote:
No, sry, I've been doing other stuff...
Pet training specifically. (Why do you have to make pet training so long?)
We did at least cut you a break by not increasing pet xp needed from Mega to Ultra! ::grin::

To everyone else, thanks for the feedback! Looks like the Onis are a favorite contender for a future challenge, should the stars align as such.

A new Feedback Friday shall be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea