Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How To Do the 1v3 fights. (Spells/Astrals)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2010
Trust me, I had to do these ten times to get sabertooth, and This is really hard, and in the end I had to buy a level 20 henchman (Glad I wasted time when I wasn't a member watching videos )
Here are some tips
A : Empowerment (Or that +1 pip for every 4 pip spell) This matters because you can get enough pips to Feint Feint Blade blade blade crit and kill the minions simple, That's what I did with the Balance Spell (Saber)
2 Ice minions with 2800 Health, which Tower.
And a Boss That Doesn't know either elemant or Spirit Shield (Makes you rest easy, only way it gets spirit shield is if it sabertooths, so bring a TC Shatter just in case)
2 Heals. Balance Has Avaling Hands, which is so useful if you Crit ( I got 500 health per round, wow)
3, Sharpened Blade plus potent trap. Useful, But you have to get the astral star first I believe.
4 Resist, I'm using the hat and boots waterworks gear, and the "Unbroken Spiral Robes" And with a few ring changes I have 70-80 crit block in balance and Ice!
Be sure to get either a TC Conviction, or a Amulet Conviction, That way those Pesky Frost Giants Don't have a good chance stunning you. (Also gives you heck lot of crit block)
Good luck fighting your 1v3
Elijah 88

Survivor
Apr 20, 2015
witchdoctor of awe... on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
Trust me, I had to do these ten times to get sabertooth, and This is really hard, and in the end I had to buy a level 20 henchman (Glad I wasted time when I wasn't a member watching videos )
Here are some tips
A : Empowerment (Or that +1 pip for every 4 pip spell) This matters because you can get enough pips to Feint Feint Blade blade blade crit and kill the minions simple, That's what I did with the Balance Spell (Saber)
2 Ice minions with 2800 Health, which Tower.
And a Boss That Doesn't know either elemant or Spirit Shield (Makes you rest easy, only way it gets spirit shield is if it sabertooths, so bring a TC Shatter just in case)
2 Heals. Balance Has Avaling Hands, which is so useful if you Crit ( I got 500 health per round, wow)
3, Sharpened Blade plus potent trap. Useful, But you have to get the astral star first I believe.
4 Resist, I'm using the hat and boots waterworks gear, and the "Unbroken Spiral Robes" And with a few ring changes I have 70-80 crit block in balance and Ice!
Be sure to get either a TC Conviction, or a Amulet Conviction, That way those Pesky Frost Giants Don't have a good chance stunning you. (Also gives you heck lot of crit block)
Good luck fighting your 1v3
Elijah 88
for me 1v3 is really because for a fire i need to efreet with both minions which can be a drag _ - -------- -LVL 85 wizard