Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Find The Beetles Quest Crash/Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
Hello, I'm wizard Seth Lightwielder. I have this problem going on in one of my side quests in krokotopia. The Find The Beetles quest seems to have crash or glitched on my game. By this I mean, I was on my last beetle: Find the first Oasis beetle, I went over to it, touched it and nothing happened. The quest did not respond to me finding the beetle and up to this day, I haven't been able to complete the quest. Why this happened, I don't know. I would very much like some advice or any answer to this matter so it can be fixed. Thank you once again.

Administrator
Hello,

There are two oasis beetles. Make sure that isn't one you have already discovered. You may need to keep looking for the other one.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

There are two oasis beetles. Make sure that isn't one you have already discovered. You may need to keep looking for the other one.
Hi Professor Greyrose, I just saw your message. The thing is I have already discovered the oasis beetle by the tomb of storms (that would be oasis beetle #2). I am talking about Oasis Beetle #1, the one by the library. I have many screenshots of my issue and If you have an email I can use, I can gladly send them to you.

Thanks once more

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Seth LightWielder on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
Hi Professor Greyrose, I just saw your message. The thing is I have already discovered the oasis beetle by the tomb of storms (that would be oasis beetle #2). I am talking about Oasis Beetle #1, the one by the library. I have many screenshots of my issue and If you have an email I can use, I can gladly send them to you.

Thanks once more
Oasis beetles are behind the Deck Shop and the Library, not the Tomb of Storms