Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Few Ideas for upcoming updates.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
Hello everyone, I am wizard Seth Lightwielder (lvl 42)

Today my fan-group and I came up with two unique ideas for Wizard101, which we believe would prove useful for all players.

1) House Space Expansion Areas: Most players who own a home normally use up all its space for decorations, furniture, plant life, etc. We thought that players should have the option to purchase a home expansion, by this we mean, the player no longer has any space left in his/her home. Since his/her home has quite the empty space around the property, why not get close to a specific area (we thought of a highlighted area where such purchase could be made was there) and decide to purchase the expansion for either gold or crowns. Now of course we knew there should be a limit, so we also thought that some house should have a specific amount of areas to be bought.
For example: The Massive Fantasy Palace may have 5 extra areas for purchase while the Red Barn Farm only has 2.

2) A Clothing and Accessory Gift Button in our Inventory: This idea was one we believe would become very popular amongst players. Players may sometimes receive rewards that say: "For __ school only + No Auction". If a player happened to be and he/she received a "For school only + No Auction" gear, what would they do with it? Nothing, in most cases. If the player happened to have a friend who happens to fit the description of the item obtained and doesn't have the item, why not have a button which gives you the option to gift it to a friend.

These were only two great example of how Wizard101 can improve for better. If you have any opinions on ours please leave a comment below and please, share your great ideas so that perhaps Kingsisle Entertainment may notice them and use them. Thank you.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Seth LightWielder on Aug 9, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am wizard Seth Lightwielder (lvl 42)

Today my fan-group and I came up with two unique ideas for Wizard101, which we believe would prove useful for all players.

1) House Space Expansion Areas: Most players who own a home normally use up all its space for decorations, furniture, plant life, etc. We thought that players should have the option to purchase a home expansion, by this we mean, the player no longer has any space left in his/her home. Since his/her home has quite the empty space around the property, why not get close to a specific area (we thought of a highlighted area where such purchase could be made was there) and decide to purchase the expansion for either gold or crowns. Now of course we knew there should be a limit, so we also thought that some house should have a specific amount of areas to be bought.
For example: The Massive Fantasy Palace may have 5 extra areas for purchase while the Red Barn Farm only has 2.

2) A Clothing and Accessory Gift Button in our Inventory: This idea was one we believe would become very popular amongst players. Players may sometimes receive rewards that say: "For __ school only + No Auction". If a player happened to be and he/she received a "For school only + No Auction" gear, what would they do with it? Nothing, in most cases. If the player happened to have a friend who happens to fit the description of the item obtained and doesn't have the item, why not have a button which gives you the option to gift it to a friend.

These were only two great example of how Wizard101 can improve for better. If you have any opinions on ours please leave a comment below and please, share your great ideas so that perhaps Kingsisle Entertainment may notice them and use them. Thank you.
Your first proposal is good. This is a real problem in Housing. I would love to see this come to fruition.

Your second proposal is bad. It promotes swindling. For example, a con artist will say "FRIEND ME AND I'LL GIVE U DARKMOOR GEAR IF YOU GIVE ME [insert expensive Crowns item here]", and after the victim hands over the expensive Crowns item, the con artist refuses to hand over any Darkmoor gear, unfriends and ignores the trader, and makes off like a bandit with the victim's stuff, stealing real money from them.

David Thundermancer 57

Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
NeoNebula17 on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
Your first proposal is good. This is a real problem in Housing. I would love to see this come to fruition.

Your second proposal is bad. It promotes swindling. For example, a con artist will say "FRIEND ME AND I'LL GIVE U DARKMOOR GEAR IF YOU GIVE ME [insert expensive Crowns item here]", and after the victim hands over the expensive Crowns item, the con artist refuses to hand over any Darkmoor gear, unfriends and ignores the trader, and makes off like a bandit with the victim's stuff, stealing real money from them.

David Thundermancer 57
Hi David Thundermancer, I saw your reply today. I totally agree with your opinion on our second proposal, that was a huge issue that we completely excluded. By any chance, I am very glad that you agree with our first proposal, that was one of our biggest ideas we thought would really help out the game and users playing the game. Lastly, I ask you to please spread the idea out so that maybe Kingsisle can notice it and put it into action, the proposal we are giving on housing proves useful to those who need it. Thanks once more for the support and your opinion.

Seth Lightwielder 43

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I think in the second idea should be set up like treasure card trading

Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
Chaedd on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
I think in the second idea should be set up like treasure card trading
But then again, we'd have that gear theft problem. I honestly think it would work out if we had an icon in our inventory where we can gift the items to our friends, not to just any random people.