Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Please?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 10, 2011
I've followed many people in the past and took the quests from worlds. I haven't progressed to those worlds yet, I just followed the person. Now I have a bunch of quests from higher leveled worlds. Can one of the staff delete them? When I progress later on I will be told to go to somebody and then I will already have the quests and I will be clueless.

Anyways, help from the staff please? If you are able to delete quests.

- Olivia Rainbowleaf Level 39

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Players often receive, or attempt to complete multiple quest requirements for the various purposes. I have never filled my quest log to the point where I could no longer accept quests from an NPC.

To my knowledge, once a quest is accepted, it can not be deleted, only completed.

At your level, you are aware that quest givers offer multiple quests, and so you shouldn't worry to much about them.
You chose to follow higher level players into zones your wizard hasn't reached, and you chose to accept quests in those zones that didn't have any pre-requisites.

I don't feel you will be clueless while progressing through zones you have visited prematurely. Quests in Wizard101 are pretty easy to understand. You may have accepted quests from an NPC, but because you lack the progression to be formally introduced to them, you will probably receive a quest to "go speak with...". These quests are simply there to guide you while venturing through the Main Story Line; nothing more.

In the excitement of being in higher level zones, you probably assumed who ever you were following, would assist you in the completion of that quest, but it didn't happen.

I say, continue your progression, as you have been, and, eventually, you will legitimately enter those zones, better prepared to accept the challenges the quests offer.

Best of luck to you,
Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 88

Administrator
Pony Lover1234 on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:
I've followed many people in the past and took the quests from worlds. I haven't progressed to those worlds yet, I just followed the person. Now I have a bunch of quests from higher leveled worlds. Can one of the staff delete them? When I progress later on I will be told to go to somebody and then I will already have the quests and I will be clueless.

Anyways, help from the staff please? If you are able to delete quests.

- Olivia Rainbowleaf Level 39
Hello,

We cannot remove quests from your log. You will just have to wait until you reach those worlds through natural gameplay and then complete them at that time.

community@wizard101.com