Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master Password

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Hello! I am Logan Winter Level 96 Ice, and I went on my profile page, and realized that I needed a master password. But I have a problem. I never actually MADE a master password, and it says to login WITH master password. Anyone that could help me with this would greatly be appreciated.

Logan Winter, Level 96 Ice

Administrator
Hello,

To reset your master password you first need to login at www.wizard101.com. Once logged in, go to "My Accounts." In the "My Accounts" screen, you will see a button labeled "Login master Password." Click this button. At the bottom right of the pop up window, you will see a link called "Forgot Master Password." Once selected, you will be given two options, "Send Me A New Password" and "Use My Credit Card Information to Login."

You can also press the "Forgot" button at www.wizard101.com. Select the radial for "Forgot Master Password", enter your username and an email will be sent.

**Please note that the email will only be sent to the master email address listed on the account. If you do not receive said email, it is likely that the email account you are checking is not what we have on file.**

If you need further assistance, send a ticket over to Support from the "Contact Us" tab https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game OR just send us the request from the master email address & we'll happily reset the password. You can send a "regular" email to support@wizard101.com. As always, please be sure to include your username!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

To reset your master password you first need to login at www.wizard101.com. Once logged in, go to "My Accounts." In the "My Accounts" screen, you will see a button labeled "Login master Password." Click this button. At the bottom right of the pop up window, you will see a link called "Forgot Master Password." Once selected, you will be given two options, "Send Me A New Password" and "Use My Credit Card Information to Login."

You can also press the "Forgot" button at www.wizard101.com. Select the radial for "Forgot Master Password", enter your username and an email will be sent.

**Please note that the email will only be sent to the master email address listed on the account. If you do not receive said email, it is likely that the email account you are checking is not what we have on file.**

If you need further assistance, send a ticket over to Support from the "Contact Us" tab https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game OR just send us the request from the master email address & we'll happily reset the password. You can send a "regular" email to support@wizard101.com. As always, please be sure to include your username!
Hello my favorite teacher in-game.

I DID forget to mention that the e-mail got banned for inactivity. So I can't use that e-mail.

Sorry to bother you Mrs Lydia!

Logan Winter, Level 97 Ice

Administrator