Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seasonal fish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Does anybody know if the seasonal fish will be returning to Wizard101 in there respectful seasons? I missed out on quite a bunch because I was not really into fishing when they were out. Now I have all the fish except the seasonal fish. The Warhammerhead Shark did come back, but I just want to confirm their return. Thanks in advance.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Nick7312 on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
Does anybody know if the seasonal fish will be returning to Wizard101 in there respectful seasons? I missed out on quite a bunch because I was not really into fishing when they were out. Now I have all the fish except the seasonal fish. The Warhammerhead Shark did come back, but I just want to confirm their return. Thanks in advance.
Typically they do. For instance, the Warhammerhead Shark shows up for every "Shark Week" and I'm sure that when Halloween comes around the Vampire Squid and Frankenfish will reappear.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Per Prof. Greyrose the war Hammer Head shark is available til the end of July.
With the Christmas in July the 3 Christmas fish are around in the commons, the oasis, and Grizzleheim. Those fish are the mistletoe angler, the yuletoy, and the cold cod. Don't know if they will disappear Monday at the end of Christmas in July but they will return in Dec. In Sept. during birthday celebration the Gobblefish is around. Halloween brings the black catfish, the vampire squid, and the frankenfish.

Have fun fishing. I do!