Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will someone please hatch a polar fox with me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Will someone please hatch a polar fox with me! I always liked the pet and now i want to get it by hatching. Thanks!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I'm willing to hatch with you. I have an adult first generation Polar Fox with Sharp-Eye and Unstoppable manifested.

Next time you ask for a pet hatch, it would be helpful if you followed Professor Greyrose's guide for posting pet hatch requests. Here's the link to the post: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/pets/a-note-about-posts-for-hatching-meetups-8ad6a41a3ff0ed01014025bcd6565145?page=1

For now, I'll provide some of the suggested info so we have a place to start.
  • Emma Dreamweaver, Balance, Level 100
  • We can meet in the Pet Hatchery in Greyrose Realm on a day and time of your choosing. I am free most afternoons from 3-6pm Pacific Time or any night from around 9:30pm-12am (midnight) Pacific Time. (Professor Greyrose posted a link about time zones in the post I linked you to.)

I'm not picky about what you have to hatch with, but I am looking for a pet with Spell-Defying if you have one. If not, it's okay.

Looking forward to arranging a time to hatch

~Emma Dreamweaver 100

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Thank you but your services are no longer required and thank you for showing me where to ask questions on hatching.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
No problem! I'm glad you were able to get your Polar Fox!

~Emma Dreamweaver