Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Babydactyl Pet

AuthorMessage
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I know I have submitted several report tickets after I accidentally deleted a babydactyl pet I hatched, and yet, I still haven't gotten it back. They were all right after I accidentally deleted the pet.

Is there any way to retrieve the pet? I don't want to have lost it because my computer was being slow. / it only ever seems to go slow when it shouldn't /: / I don't wish for the wizard the pet was on, I don't want them back, I just want the pet itself. It has been several weeks and I'm starting to lose hope and grow a little impatient. I just want it back.

Administrator
Hello,

If you submitted a support ticket, you will have gotten an automatic reply in your email with a ticket number. Do you have a ticket number, so we can investigate?

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I do, but unfortunately I copied it and forgot to paste it somewhere. /a plague on swiss cheese memory everywhere/

Would the email happen to go to the email the account is associated with? Because if so I am afraid that it might have ended up in one of my parent's inboxes and I'd need to check them instead.

As I am posting from mobile I can't see the full contact form. Does it require an email? Because if it did, I have put in one and it would have shown up by now. If it is the email associated with my accounts, then I'll just have to check with the parents about it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Administrator
Hello,

Yes, if you use the contact form the email will go to the one associated with your account.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Feb 29, 2012