Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can rarely find a crafting table!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
If I do, I don't have enough reagents.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Crafting tables are meant to be bought and placed in your home. That way you can always find one if you so please.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
1. Basic crafting station can be found by searching for Aubert Quickhammer of Wizard City and Ea'Rik of Krokotopia.
2. Housing crafting station can be found by finding Ea'Rik of Krokotopia, Nessa Lightblade of Dragonspyre, Zhi Lan of Mooshu, Neville Cobblestone of Marleybone, and Aubert Quickhammer of Wizard City.
3. Card Crafting Station can be obtained by finding Ea'Rik, Zhi Lan, and Nessa Lightblade
4.Equipment crafting station can be bought by searching for Ea'Rik, Neville Cobblestone, Zhi Lan, and Nessa Lightblade.
5. Grizzleheim Crafting Station can be found behind a hidden door in Northguard. It's hidden in plain sight!

Good luck, young wizard!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The furniture dealer in Mooshu sells the various types needed. There are special fixed ones in Grizzleheim & Dragonspyre that you must visit, but the others are all items you buy for your home/dorm.