Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet talents removable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
Here an idea KI could do an update on is the ability to remove a bad talent off our pets to redo it maybe? so like a good plan to me and to do so we would have to use all our energy to take off one bad talent. sounds good to me? anyone else?

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Sounds like a great idea and would go along with the new bejeweling of pets.

You could train your pet to Ultra, thereby unlocking both jewel sockets and then do whatever thing we had to do to erase the bad 1-5 talents and open 1-5 more jewel sockets and then do whatever we have to do to get the jewels. The whole thing could cost crowns. Unwanted Talent Erasure, special Do-Over Jewels for the erased talents, special socket wrenches for those Do-Over Jewels... I wouldn't care at all if at the end of the process I was going to have a perfect pet for what ever occasion that one was being trained for.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
What!?!

You want to hatch and train a pet the way you want, and have more say in how your pet ends up; and you're willing to pay in cash, crowns, energy, or something else entirely? And you'll also love to be able to remove stuff on your pet you don't want too!?!

That's crazy talk; or is it?

Welcome to being able to train your pets up to Ultra, and give them jewels to wear, to increase their stats and skills.

While its not getting to remove traits you don't want off your pets, its a fantastic step in the right direction. As far as being able to actually remove traits you don't want; well, here's to this happening someday too :)